Client Referral Program
At Galileo Search, we are very proud of the relationships we’ve developed with contractors, candidates, and members of healthcare communities across the country. We are looking to expand that professional network and reach organizations that are in need of highly qualified healthcare talent.
That is where you come in!
If you know of an organization with an immediate need that could benefit from the skills and experience of a member of our Interim/Temporary Contracting Team, you could be awarded a referral reward of up to $500 (five hundred dollars).
The Client Referral Program offers a one-time reward to demonstrate our genuine appreciation for your qualified referrals.
* Client Referral Program recipients are responsible for any taxes imposed upon the referral fee paid by Galileo Search, LLC and may be required to provide an IRS Form W-9 for tax reporting purposes based on the amount(s) of the referral payments
- A Galileo Search, LLC./FoxHire Contractor, must complete a consecutive 45 (forty-five) days of full-time work on the referred interim assignment, and the Client be in good fiscal standing at that time
- Referrals cannot be a current or recent (past twelve months) Galileo Search, LLC. Client
- A referred Client must retain an Interim Contractor for the referred Interim assignment through Galileo Search, LLC/FoxHire, LLC within the initial two months of referral
- In the event of duplicate or competing submission, payment will be made to the first referral received
- Referral fee payments and amounts are at the sole discretion of Galileo Search, LLC.
- Galileo Search, LLC. may modify or terminate the external referral program at its sole option and without notice
- Client Referral Program recipients are responsible for any taxes imposed upon the referral fee paid by Galileo Search, LLC and may be required to provide an IRS Form W-9 for tax reporting purposes based on the amount(s) of the referral payments