Interim Senior Regulatory Consultant | CA Regulatory Experience Required | Hospital | Onsite in CA
The Interim Senior Regulatory Consultant will be a recognized expert within our client's organization for clinical, operational assessments, and direct interaction/resolution related to compliance with federal regulations, accreditation standards, and California state statutes.
• Reports to the Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
• High visibility role - must round on the floor
• Will interact directly with surveyors
• Responsible for aspects of planning and implementation of compliance activities for accreditation and regulatory agencies requirements, including Joint Commission, CMS and CDPH
• Experience with Corrective Action Planning and Condition-level deficiency
• Develops methodologies to support departments in achieving continual compliance requirements
• Identifies, evaluates, recommends, and escalates heightened awareness regarding regulatory compliance risks, gaps, and/or areas of non-compliance
• Recommends and assists in the development of policies and procedures with respect to regulatory compliance. Identifies opportunities for integrating compliance activities within existing process flows
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 7+ years of proven regulatory compliance leadership experience in an acute care setting
• Success leading TJC, CMS and CDPH surveys
• Proven team leadership experience
• Consulting and educational program delivery skills and expertise
• Must be highly organized and adept at crisis intervention/management with expert adaptability
• Experience speaking to participation with CDPH and CMS
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of hospital staff
• Available to travel to the client site and work a full-time schedule, M - F, or as needed
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry with weekly direct deposit
• Per diem for the housing of your choice if not provided by the client and for incidental expenses
• Weekly travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car, or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive professional liability insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Local, regional, or national assignments based on availability
• World-class support before, during, and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
Galileo Search, LLC - People and Careers Perfectly Aligned.