Interim OR Team Lead (RN) | General/Trauma Surgery | Southeastern US
Highly Competitive Pay | Lodging Provided | Rental Car Or Mileage | Paid Flights Home | World-Class Support
Our client is a 400+ bed acute care hospital and Level II Trauma center. Their leadership team is highly supportive and welcoming to interim visitors.
The staff is always receptive to learning and growing professionally.
• Reports to a highly supportive OR Manager
•15 ORs | 99 Total FTEs |15 FTEs on General/Trauma Service Line | 30 - 35 Surgeries Daily
• Occasional circulating for reliefs
• Ability to provide hands-on support when needed acquiring equipment, opening cases
• Oversees staffing patterns with support from OR leadership, assisting nurse managers, supervisors, charge nurses, and staff as appropriate in the assigned OR
• Reviews and updates goals, policies, and procedures as needed; participates in multidisciplinary QI teams
• Consults with staff, physicians, and other departments as needed; and interacts with patients as appropriate
• Other duties as assigned
• RN license required
• CNOR or CSSM certification preferred
• Minimum 3 years of current supervisory experience preferred
• Leadership competencies include building key relationships, coaching/mentoring and developing others, customer-centric, open/approachable communicator, organized, positive/quality outcomes driven
• Experience in Operating Room (OR), general/trauma surgery
• Knowledge of regulatory agencies to ensure compliance
• Computer/EMR proficiency
• Available to travel to the client site and work a full-time schedule, M - F, or as needed
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry with weekly direct deposit
• Per diem for the housing of your choice if not provided by the client and for incidental expenses
• Weekly travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car, or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive professional liability insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Local, regional, or national assignments based on availability
• World-class support before, during, and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
Galileo Search, LLC - People and Careers Perfectly Aligned.