Director of Medical Staff Services | Onsite | Upstate New York
Competitive Compensation | Relocation Assistance | Sign-On Bonus
Qualified Managers seeking career advancement are encouraged to apply
Located in upstate New York, this location is rich in history and considered one of the most affordable places to live in the entire state of New York. With a close proximity to lakes, rivers and mountains, this area provides an unparalleled quality of life.
• Partners with Medical Staff Leadership to plan, organize, prioritize, and coordinate Medical Staff activities
• Ensures compliance with requirements of regulatory and accreditation bodies that are relevant to the Medical Staff Office activities
• Serves as the liaison between the Medical Staff Office and other departments across the system
• Creates and maintains complete policies, procedures, and processes associated with the functioning of the department and related controls to promote timely communication and adequate information flow
• Manages the credentialing software system, ensuring the accuracy of the data, running queries and reports as requested, and ensuring all users are appropriately trained as applicable to their role
• Serves as the primary resource within the department and to the administrative staff of other departments relative to medical staff services
• Ensures communication in a timely and professional manner with both internal and external customers
• Bachelor's degree preferred or applicable experience
• Certification by the National Association of Medical Staff Services as a CPMSM or CPCS preferred
• Minimum 5 years of current hands-on Medical Staff Office administrative management experience with an understanding of accreditation and regulatory standards related to medical staff functions
• Responsible for the operations of the department, including all aspects of personnel management, assigning workload, and monitoring the productivity of the team members
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of hospital staff
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.