Nurse Manager, Interventional Radiology | New Jersey
An opportunity to join a leader in healthcare; Magnet-recognized by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, consistently earning Hospital Safety Grade A scores from Leapfrog Group, and is a national model for culturally sensitive care. This leading-edge facility offers state-of-the-art medical practice and technology administered in an environment rooted in a tradition of compassion and respect for every patient. They pride themselves on providing high quality health care across a continuum that encompasses education, prevention, early intervention, treatment options, rehabilitation, and wellness maintenance.
Big city amenities with a historic neighborhood vibe. Four-season beauty with high walkability and livability scores. This area is among the “Best Places to Live in NJ.” Consistently ranking high for schools, diversity, family living, nightlife, and low rates of crime.
• 300-bed, TJC Accredited, Magnet Recognized acute care hospital with a comprehensive Cardiac Program
• Manages all clinical nurses on the floor with limited supervision and mentors staff in their growth as professionals
• Ensures compliance and adherence with stated policies and procedures for the unit
• Provides and coordinates the resources needed within the department to provide optimal patient outcomes
• Conducts patient care rounds daily and role models time management skills through example
• Facilitates and coordinates patient care with all members of the interdisciplinary health team while monitoring patient's progress and intervening as necessary
• Remains informed of innovative clinical trends through bench marking and evidence-based practice
• Ensures that criteria-based performance evaluations and staff competencies are completed annually
• Bachelor's degree and/or Master’s degree preferred
• RN License required
• CPR and ACLS required
• 5+ years of current Interventional Radiology experience
• Experience with Joint Commission and other laws/regulations preferred
• Plans improvement in the department and evaluates the overall performance of the department
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of hospital staff
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.