Regional Director of Quality Management | RN - CPHQ - Masters Required | Exclusive Search | Texas
Our client is a highly regarded not-for-profit healthcare system known for its diverse workforce, employee-centric approach, and delivery of world-class patient care. This high-profile position reports to the Chief Medical Officer, and partners with the Chief Nursing Officer, and Regional QA Executive. There are 8 direct reports with approximately 30 total FTEs.
The position is located in a highly desirable and thriving metropolitan area with beautiful green spaces, parks, recreation, and aquatic centers, arts venues, state-of-the-art transportation, flourishing businesses, nearby airports, world-class shopping, and hundreds of restaurants with diverse cuisines and ranked highly as a Best Places to Live in America.
• Oversees and coordinates the process of regulatory accreditation, including preparing and monitoring the hospital staff for a constant state of readiness, compliance with standards, and promoting a culture of safety
• Strategic oversight of all clinical leaders in a regional area ensuring deployment of organizational strategy
• Provides leadership and expertise for integrating multidisciplinary activities into quality management processes
• Researches and recommends the annual quality management objectives
• Collaborates with the hospital, regional, and network leaders to achieve quality goals and eliminate preventable harm
• Participates in organizational strategic planning and provides leadership for improvement activities and policy/protocol development
• Encourages event reporting and transparency related to events, concerns, needs, and processes to identify precursor and safety events
• Provides expertise in quality management for inpatient and hospital outpatient department delivery settings
• Oversees continual compliance readiness with regional leadership in providing Joint Commission and other accrediting or licensing body reviews and education
• Designs the measurement techniques, audits, and data reports which evaluate the attainment of the quality objectives of the hospital, region, and system
• Educates the hospital and medical staff on matters related to quality
• Master’s degree required
• Current RN License
• CPHQ - Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality
• CPHRM, or CPPS a plus
• 5-7+ years of experience in acute care Quality and Performance Improvement with proven experience leading teams and complex organizations to successful outcomes
• Experience in quality, regulatory, patient safety, HRO principles, infection prevention, and change management
• Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local regulations related to health care and accrediting/certifying agencies such as The Joint Commission and CMS
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of hospital staff
• Strong written and verbal communication and proficient computer skills required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.