Quality Coordinator | RN | CPHQ | New Jersey
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
• Reports to Administrative Director of Quality
• Oversees the structure and operation of the Clinical Quality Assurance Team
• Focuses on the delivery, documentation, abstraction and reporting of inpatient and outpatient quality indicators and increasing initiatives
• Serves as the liaison to other hospital departments and personnel who have a role in the clinical quality assurance process and outside agencies, i.e., HQSI, JC, and the DHSS
• Plans and implements a quality program with goals to increase compliance
• Educates medical and hospital staff regarding new quality measures and hospital initiatives
• Identifies and collects patterns of over and under utilization, delays in services, and inappropriate use of resources
• Encourages event reporting and transparency related to events, concerns, needs, and processes to identify precursor and safety events
• Oversees continual compliance readiness with leadership in providing Joint Commission and other accrediting or licensing body reviews and education
• Bachelors degree required
• RN License required
• CPHQ required
• Minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in a healthcare field
• Demonstrated expertise in The Joint Commission (TJC) Accreditation process and budgetary management
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of hospital staff
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
"advancement, application, apply, career, careers, direct-hire, employment, executive search, field, full-time, HR, human resources, job, jobs, job boards, job offer, jobseekers, jobsites, leader, leadership, management, manager, occupation, permanent, position, promotion, recruitment, recruiter, relocation, staff, staffing, work,", "Connecticut, CT, Delaware, DE, Maine, ME, Maryland, MD, Massachusetts, MA, New Hampshire, NH, New Jersey, NJ, New York, NY, Pennsylvania, PA, Rhode Island, RI, Vermont, VT", "accreditation, adverse, AHRQ, AMA, ambulatory, ASQ, assessment, benchmark, CAUTI, certification, Certified Professional Healthcare Quality, chart review, clinical, CMS, compliance, core measures, CPHQ, CPHRM, CPPS, data, DNV, evidence-based practice, federal regulations, healthcare quality, HCQM, HIPAA, IHI, incident, inpatient, IQIs, just culture, leapfrog, licensure, local, magnet, management, measure, measurement, Medicaid, Medicare, medical hospital, NAHQ, NPSG, outcomes, patient safety, pay, performance improvement, PI, PQIs, prevention, procedures, PSIs, QA, quality, quality assurance, readiness, RCA, registered nurse, reimbursement, reporting, requirements, RN, root cause analysis, sentinel, six sigma, state, standard, standards, survey, safety, TeamSTEPPS, The Joint Commission, TJC, TQM"