Associate Chief Nursing Officer (ACNO) | Eastern Texas
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
• The facility is a 350+ bed not-for-profit (TJC accredited) acute care hospital and level III trauma center within a thriving healthcare system
• Collaborates with the Vice President of Nursing Operations (CNO) and other leaders
• Exhibits personal and professional behaviors consistent with the Health System’s mission, vision, and values
• Coordinates and develops policies, standards, and programs that support the clinical practice of nursing
• Works collaboratively with hospital executives, physicians, and directors to establish and maintain a safe, suitable, caring environment for effective and efficient nursing practice and patient care services
• Demonstrates the ability to focus and energize associates to work together for change, while gaining maximum support from others for new initiatives
• Manages departmental budget by continually seeking data that will identify opportunities to eliminate non-value costs
• Ensures all nursing policies, procedures, and standards are defined, documented, and accessible to the nursing staff
• Analyzes nursing turnover and retention rates, implements strategies to enhance retention and reduce turnover
• Actively participates in the hospital’s strategic meetings to enhance and improvise operational performances
• Maintains current knowledge of patient care delivery systems and innovations
• Master’s degree in Nursing or a related field required
• Texas RN (Registered Nurse) or multi-state license required
• Minimum 5 years of leadership/management experience in nursing and hospital operations required
• Extensive TJC experience required
• Strong leadership and mentoring skills required
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of hospital staff
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
"advancement, application, apply, career, careers, direct-hire, employment, executive search, field, full-time, HR, human resources, job, jobs, job boards, job offer, jobseekers, jobsites, leader, leadership, management, manager, occupation, permanent, position, promotion, recruitment, recruiter, relocation, staff, staffing, work,", "Alabama, AL, Arkansas, AR, Florida, FL, Georgia, GA, Kentucky, KY, Louisiana, LA, Mississippi, MS, North Carolina, NC, Oklahoma, OK, South Carolina, SC, Tennessee, TN, Virginia, VA, West Virginia, WV", "Arizona, AZ, California, CA, Colorado, CO, Nevada, NV, New Mexico, NM, Texas, TX, Utah, UT", "acute care, ambulatory, baby, behavioral, BSN, DON, director of nursing, cancer, cardiac, cardiopulmonary, cardiovascular, charge, chief, child, clinical, CLM, CNO, critical care, CTICU, emergency, endoscopy, excellence, executive, health, healthcare, heart, hospital, ICU, inpatient, labor and delivery, L&D, leadership, manager, maternal child, med-surg, medical surgical, MICU, mother, MSN, neurological, NICU, nursing, OB, OB / GYN, oncology, operating room, operations, OR, ortho, orthopedics, patient care, PACU, partum, pediatric, perioperative, PICU, point-of-care, post, practice, professional, registered nurse, RN, rehabilitation, strategic planning, surgical services, supervisor, surgery, telemetry, transplant, trauma, VP, vice president, women’s health, vascular"