Infection Preventionist | RN | Team Member | Georgia
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program
Moderate Climate | Great Schools & Universities | Below National Average Cost-Of-Living & Crime Rate | Strong Job Market | World-Class Golfing | Museums & Galleries | Music Venues | Shopping
What a beautiful location to work, live, and play, approximately 2.5 hours from the Atlantic Ocean or the majestic mountains! This fantastic city is where history intersects with high-tech, sports venues abound, and industry is thriving. For those who love the outdoors, convenient amenities, and a higher quality of life, this is where recreation meets up with an urban landscape renascence. The region also boasts pleasant summers and mild winters, an ideal location for year-round activities indoors and out.
• 550+ bed, DNV accredited, academic medical center, part of a large integrated thriving health system
• Reports communicable diseases to the appropriate agencies and maintains accreditation readiness and compliance within all infection control standards, including TJC, DHS, CMS, and OSHA
• Works collaboratively with physicians and staff throughout the organization to identify opportunities for improvement in infection prevention, formulate action plans and evaluate the effectiveness
• Participates in investigation and reporting of hospital infection outbreaks
• Ensures the records and reports are appropriately reviewed to determine evidence of infection
• Researches and identifies new trends in infection prevention methodologies and shares with the appropriate audiences
• Directly provides Infection Control education to staff, physicians, patients, visitors, and the community
• Manages critical data for special projects and studies utilizing epidemiological principles and statistical techniques
• Current RN License required
• CIC preferred
• 3+ years of experience in infection control in an acute care setting
• Experience with EPIC and EPIC Bugsy a plus
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of hospital staff
• Strong written and verbal communication and proficient computer skills required
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.