Executive Director of Surgical Services and Women's and Children's | Mid-Atlantic
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
• Reports to ACNO
• 161-bed | TJC Accredited | Approximately 150+ FTEs
• 9 ORs, General, Ortho, Vascular, and Urology
• 28-beds L&D, Level-2 Couplet care | 8-beds Pediatric
• Assists staff in evaluating practice and creating strategies for further improvement
• Assesses and responds appropriately to organizational culture
• Acts as a patient advocate and maintains the privacy and confidentiality of all appropriate information
• Ability to foster a collaborative environment between staff members and an ability to achieve operational goals through influence and expert change management skills
• Oversees the recruitment, selection, promotion, and termination of personnel, ensuring that qualified staff is hired
• Requires solid clinical leadership experience/skills, proven management/staff development/mentoring skills, change management, strategic planning, budgeting, and superb interpersonal and customer relations skills
• Master’s degree required
• Current RN License required
• 5+ years of recent Director level management experience
• Strong clinical background; progressive experience in the maternal-child clinical practice environment and surgical services/OR experience
• Familiarity with Cerner is a plus
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of hospital staff
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
"advancement, application, apply, career, careers, direct-hire, employment, executive search, field, full-time, HR, human resources, job, jobs, job boards, job offer, jobseekers, jobsites, leader, leadership, management, manager, occupation, permanent, position, promotion, recruitment, recruiter, relocation, staff, staffing, work,", "Connecticut, CT, Delaware, DE, Maine, ME, Maryland, MD, Massachusetts, MA, New Hampshire, NH, New Jersey, NJ, New York, NY, Pennsylvania, PA, Rhode Island, RI, Vermont, VT", "acute care, ambulatory, baby, behavioral, BSN, DON, director of nursing, cancer, cardiac, cardiopulmonary, cardiovascular, charge, chief, child, clinical, CLM, CNO, critical care, CTICU, emergency, endoscopy, excellence, executive, health, healthcare, heart, hospital, ICU, inpatient, labor and delivery, L&D, leadership, manager, maternal child, med-surg, medical surgical, MICU, mother, MSN, neurological, NICU, nursing, OB, OB / GYN, oncology, operating room, operations, OR, ortho, orthopedics, patient care, PACU, partum, pediatric, perioperative, PICU, point-of-care, post, practice, professional, registered nurse, RN, rehabilitation, strategic planning, surgical services, supervisor, surgery, telemetry, transplant, trauma, VP, vice president, women’s health, vascular"