Assistant Vice President (AVP) - Quality | Exclusive Search | RN Preferred | Non-Profit Healthcare System | Southeastern US
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance + Temporary Housing Option
We are conducting an executive search for a transformational leader and seasoned facilitator with a track record of working collaboratively and in partnership with the medical staff, physicians, executive team, clinical leadership, and other stakeholders to ensure the highest levels of care, quality, patient safety, operational efficiency, customer service, and performance excellence/outcome measurement.
The scope of this position will provide for oversight of the day-to-day operations of the Quality Management Department and is responsible and accountable for coordinating all aspects of performance improvement activities within the facility. This high-profile position will report to and work in collaboration with the organization’s System Vice President of Quality & Patient Safety.
While the AVP will be primarily accountable for the organization’s flagship facility, the role will include contributing, partnering, and committee involvement system-wide.
ABOUT THIS OUTSTANDING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
• Oversees development of an organizational performance improvement/patient safety plan that is sanctioned by senior management, medical staff leaders
• Contributes to and supports organizational components of the risk reduction strategy
• Serves as a subject matter expert and resource to the organization for current and emerging regulatory standards and establishes expectations for compliance
• Develops and implements plans and policies that guide and support infection prevention and control processes
• Prepares the organization for announced and unannounced surveys from state and federal agencies and The Joint Commission
EXPERIENCE | LICENSURE | CERTIFICATION | EDUCATION
• Baccalaureate degree required, Master’s degree preferred
• RN (Registered Nurse) licensure preferred
• CPHQ Certification preferred
• Minimum 5 current years of experience leading a hospital quality program in a comparable acute care hospital or hospital system environment
• Thorough understanding of Quality, HCAHPS, TJC, CMS, and patient satisfaction required
• Prior experience in chart review and data abstraction is strongly preferred
• Analytical skills, including a working knowledge of basic statistics and statistical analysis methodologies
• Superb relationship and team building skills
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.