Senior Director - Reporting, Data, and IT Integration / Can Reside in Eastern or Central Time Zone States
Exclusive Search | Competitive Compensation | Annual Bonus | Superb Benefits Program
This high-profile career opportunity will be conducted 100% remotely for the remainder of 2021, with the option for a minimal on-site work schedule in 2022 and beyond (TBD).
First, the ideal candidate will be technical and I.T. architecture savvy, perhaps a prior Developer. Secondly, full lifecycle leadership/management skills are essential (e.g., hiring, team building, retention, evaluations, corrective actions, staff development). Thirdly, this role will require proven expertise in data management/data warehousing/analytics/reporting.
Industry expertise in financial services (e.g., insurance, banking, brokerage) or healthcare is desirable but not required.
ABOUT THIS OUTSTANDING CAREER OPPORTUNITY:
• Oversight for up to 8 - 9 FTEs (e.g., Data Architects, Database Administration, ETL Developer)
• Fosters strong partnerships with current and potential vendors, I.T. executives, and business partners and developing relationships that promote trust and support
• Hands-on engagement in the development and delivery of required work
•Leads team to collect and analyze internal and external data sources to provide operational and performance reporting for business areas and clients, including identifying patterns based on the data and offering analysis to the business teams based on these findings
• Manages a team of individuals skilled in the design, maintenance, and support of the Data Warehouse, Integrations, and building dashboards
• Provides expertise and leadership to the team regarding I.T. architecture
• Oversees data analysts that use business data to maintain and develop reports that provide insight into business and operational performance
• Performs analytics and leverage existing internal analytical tools to deliver company data and analytics in alignment with the business areas information strategy
• Manages the development and testing processes, including experiment design, KPI selection, requirements gathering, coordination of test execution, and success measurement
• Collaborates with internal customers to ensure understanding and appropriateness of reports and data and develop the portfolio and schedule for key analytics and reporting to align with the customer’s timelines
• Manages delivery of monthly reports and analysis for internal departmental customers as well as external users
• Handles all aspects of maintaining and supporting the Enterprise Data Warehouse lifecycle, including design and enhancements, source data analysis, ETL, data marts, reporting, dashboards, and analytic projects
• Analyzes complex business/reporting requirements and develop solutions (as an individual contributor or leading members of the team) that allow end-users to obtain the information they require to make informed decisions, improving business performance across the organization
• Drives and implements change and continuous improvement
EXPERIENCE | EDUCATION | LICENSURE | CERTIFICATIONS:
• BS in Business Intelligence and Analytics Management, Computer Science, or related degree
• Master’s degree in a related discipline preferred
• 10+ years of relevant experience with 7+ years experience leading the execution of reporting and analytics
• Insurance or financial services industry knowledge preferred
• In-depth knowledge of I.T. concepts, strategies, and methodologies and their application to business opportunities
• Extensive SQL and Business Objects (B.O.) experience for report writing
• Tableau CRM or Einstein Analytics HIGHLY preferred
• Experience with Salesforce report writing and troubleshooting
• Experience with data integration (ETL), data modeling, data quality, data governance, Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), and Analytical tools
• Highly developed negotiation, facilitation, and consensus-building skills
• Excellent computational skills: advanced Excel, SQL, Business Objects, and Tableau
• Significant work experience in the following disciplines: data analysis, data migration tools, data modeling, data integration, and database design
• A mindset to drive innovation
• Highly developed oral and written communication skills; strong presentation skills
• Ability to manage reporting of time-sensitive and confidential information for business and executive management and work flexible hours, including occasional weekends to deliver content and reports as needed for leadership and critical decision making
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.