Interim Manager - PACU, Outpatient and Pre-Admit Testing | Compact RN Required | Southeastern US
Highly Competitive Pay | Lodging | Rental Car Or Mileage | Paid Flights Home | World-Class Support
Our client ranks among the Nation’s 100 Top Hospitals based on overall organizational performance measures, patient care, operational efficiency, and financial stability. They were also ranked in the top 15 Health Systems nationwide. The organization credits its success to visionary leadership, a hospital-wide culture of excellence, and openness to adopting new technologies and techniques. The hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and is a highly regarded, not-for-profit healthcare system with deep roots in the community. The facility is a Level II Trauma Center.
The city is surrounded by pristine lakes and only a short drive to majestic mountain ranges, the Gulf of Mexico beaches, or the Atlantic Ocean.
• 3+ Month Assignment
• 25 FTEs
• Reports to the Director of Surgical Services and CNO
• Leads, motivates, and mentors the nursing team as well as ancillary staff as a visible leader
• Performs position in line with employee, patient, and physician satisfaction
• Follows continuous performance improvement practices
• Develops and implements a plan for care delivery with patient safety as the primary goal
• Bachelor’s degree required (BSN)
• RN (Registered Nurse) - Compact
• 5+ years of related experience in Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
• BLS required
• Relevant clinical information systems skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of hospital staff
• Available to travel to the client-site and work a full-time schedule, M - F, or as needed
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Staffing Services, a division of Galileo Search, LLC., is a premier provider of interim healthcare specialists, professionals, and executives to acute care hospitals nationwide. To learn more about Galileo Staffing Services, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com.
How will you benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry with weekly direct deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice if not provided by the client and for incidentals expenses
• Weekly travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car, or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Local, regional, or national assignments based on availability
• World-class support before, during, and after each assignment
"Interim, Temp, Temporary, Consulting, Consultant, Travel, Independent, Contractor,", "Alabama, AL, Arkansas, AR, Florida, FL, Georgia, GA, Kentucky, KY, Louisiana, LA, Mississippi, MS, North Carolina, NC, South Carolina, SC, Tennessee, TN, Virginia, VA, West Virginia, WV", "Clinical Leadership, Registered Nurse, RN, Leadership, Nursing Officer, CNO, Excellence, Professional, Ambulatory, Surgical Services, Surgery, Emergency, Operating Room, Cardiovascular, Cardiopulmonary, Heart, Vascular, Perioperative, Patient Care, Pediatric, Labor and Delivery, L&D, Maternal Child, Women’s Health, Oncology, OB / GYN, Med / Surg, Medical Surgical, Critical Care, Cancer, Telemetry, Orthopedics, Joints, Clinical, Pro Operative, Post, OB, ICU, PACU, PICU, NICU, MICU, CTICU, Neuro, Ortho, Rehab, Endoscopy, Trauma, ANA, Strategic Planning, Quality, Safety, RRT", "CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, The Joint Commission, JCAHO, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, pay for performance, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, Advancement, leader, leadership, management, Supervisor, Manager, Director, Executive Director, Vice President, VP, Chief, RN, Registered Nurse, , MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, BSN, Bachelors, MSN, Masters, PhD, MPH, Juris Doctorate, JD, Six Sigma, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, Medical, Magnet,"