Interim Manager, Accreditation Services | Healthcare System | Coastal Southeastern, U.S.
Galileo Search is actively recruiting for an experienced Interim Accreditation Services Manager. Our Client is an award-winning, nonprofit health care system.
The Accreditation Services Manager will be responsible for the management of the Accreditation/Certification processes for the Health System. Responsibilities will include facilitating compliance with TJC Standards for Hospital Accreditation while assisting/facilitating other accreditation/certifications that are being sought by the Health System.
• Oversees Program Development
• Manages and directs the implementation of TJC’s Hospital Accreditation Standards program
• Chairs the monthly Continuous Survey Readiness Committee meetings
• Directs the planning, development, implementation, and refinement of the Health System’s CSR program
• Manages Health System compliance with TJC and other accrediting organizations, including CMS and the Department of Community Health
• Cultivates and manages Health System relationships with accreditation organizations
• Provides direct oversight of the Health System’s electronic policy system to ensure compliance with TJC, Medicare Conditions of Participation, and other Federal, State, and local regulations
• Facilitates and coaches leadership, team members, and physicians in best practices and process improvements and provides ongoing education on new regulations to achieve organizational goals
• Minimum three (3) years experience in managing acute care hospital accreditation programs and experience in working in a hospital quality department with responsibility for managing accreditation functions
• Must possess strong leadership skills (i.e., task completion, motivation) and be able to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate programs
• Organized and detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple priorities, and working independently
• Ability to communicate clearly; verbally and in writing
• Interpersonal skills required to interact and partner at various levels, both internal and external, on behalf of the Health System
• Display proficiency in computer skills
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of hospital staff
• Available to travel to the client-site and work a full-time schedule, M - F, or as needed
About Galileo Search:
How will you benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry with weekly direct deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice if not provided by the client and for incidentals expenses
• Weekly travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car, or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Local, regional, or national assignments based on availability
• World-class support before, during, and after each assignment