Interim Clinical Risk Management Consultant | RN | On-Site Team Member | Healthcare System | Midwestern, U.S.
Galileo Search, LLC, has an interim opening for an experienced interim Clinical Risk Management Consultant. Located in a thriving Midwestern city, you’ll find everything from a foodie-worthy innovative restaurant scene, convenient access to cultural and art events, and sporting and entertainment venues. This assignment will provide both a productive professional challenge and a personal adventure!
• Hands-on contributor and team member role
• RCA and ACA facilitation and action planning
• VOICE/Safety Event review and investigation
• Process mapping
• Critical thinking and decision making
• Multi-tasking with issues, events, etc.
• Potential for shared on-call duties
• Registered Nurse (RN) required
• Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management - CPHRM
• Experience in a large acute care hospital setting
• 5+ years of experience in Risk Management/Patient Safety or recent management and clinical leadership experience with knowledge of complex healthcare environments
• Success in tactical and analytical thinking to identify and address actual or potential patient safety/risk concerns
• Understanding of tools and techniques used to identify system or process failures that contribute to patient safety issues
• Familiarity with tools such as Failure Mode and Effect Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Apparent Cause Analysis, and Learning From Defects desired
• Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local regulations related to health care and accrediting/certifying agencies such as The Joint Commission and CMS
• Knowledge of claims and reduction strategies desired
• Ability to travel to the client site and work a full-time Monday-Friday schedule
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.