Interim Clinical Quality Data Consultant | RN | Hospital | Southern California
Highly Competitive Pay | Lodging | Rental Car Or Mileage | Paid Flights Home | World-Class Support
This hands-on Interim assignment will focus on peer review, chart/ data abstraction, and mortality reviews.
• 3+ month assignment
• 400+ Bed, TJC Accredited, Acute Care, Teaching Hospital
• Reports to the Vice President of Quality
• Responsible for continual improvement in the quality, safety, and satisfaction of care delivery in the facility and associated clinics
• Focus on peer review, chart/data abstraction, and mortality reviews
• Demonstrate use of database systems to document occurrences, medical staff review functions, committee review, and actions
• Knowledge of current performance improvement methodology and practices and maintain awareness of changes in the regulations and requirements by accrediting bodies
• Ensure that all organization activities and operations are carried out in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, TJC standards, and laws governing healthcare operations
• Verify compliance with CMS, TJC, Leapfrog, etc., data collection and reporting of process and outcome measures
• Bachelor's degree in related health care field
• Current RN license required (any state)
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of hospital staff
• Available to travel to the client-site and work a full-time schedule, M - F, or as needed
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Staffing Services, a division of Galileo Search, LLC., is a premier provider of interim healthcare specialists, professionals, and executives to acute care hospitals nationwide. To learn more about Galileo Staffing Services, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com.
How will you benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry with weekly direct deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice if not provided by the client and for incidentals expenses
• Weekly travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car, or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Local, regional, or national assignments based on availability
• World-class support before, during, and after each assignment
"Interim, Temp, Temporary, Consulting, Consultant, Travel, Independent, Contractor,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, leader, leadership, management,", "Arizona, AZ, California, CA, Colorado, CO, Nevada, NV, New Mexico, NM, Texas, TX, Utah, UT", "Quality, Healthcare Quality, quality assurance, core measures, performance improvement, performance measurement, compliance, federal regulations, standards, survey, accreditation, patient safety, procedures, reimbursement, requirements, risk management, case management, CPHQ, Certified Professional Healthcare Quality, CHRM, CPHRM, Certified Professional Healthcare Risk Management, CCMC, Commission for Case Manager Certification, CCM, Certified Case Manager, Just Culture,", "CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, The Joint Commission, JCAHO, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, pay for performance, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, Advancement, leader, leadership, management, Supervisor, Manager, Director, Executive Director, Vice President, VP, Chief, RN, Registered Nurse, , MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, BSN, Bachelors, MSN, Masters, PhD, MPH, Juris Doctorate, JD, Six Sigma, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, Medical, Magnet,"