Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) | Rural Community Hospital | Texas
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Annual Bonus | Relocation Assistance
Galileo Search is conducting an executive search for a Chief Nursing Officer. Are you ready to work with a team of committed and dedicated professionals who support each other like family? Our Client is deeply rooted in the community and focused on delivering high-quality healthcare to every patient that comes through their doors.
This multi-cultural paradise offers an amazing cost of living, great schools, low crime rates, and an unparalleled quality of life. This area is booming economically and offers an abundance of arts and culture, friendly locals, and rich local history, providing a formula for personal and professional success.
About This Outstanding Career Opportunity:
• Reports to a highly supportive CEO
• 15 Direct Reports, 175 FTEs currently
• Collaborates with hospital leadership and medical staff to identify and develop/expand patient care programs, policies, and procedures
• Develops and implements programs to measure, assess and improve the quality of nursing care provided by the organization
• Coordinates with external consultants, nursing, medical staff, and senior leadership to develop policies, procedures, and practice standards for the nursing department
• Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations related to nursing services and healthcare
• Provides leadership to guide the use of current technologies and is a recognized thought leader for the use of future technologies supporting nursing practice
• Collaborates on selection and implementation of information systems at all levels of the organization
• Analyzes nursing turnover and retention rates; Implements strategies to enhance retention and reduce turnover
• Promotes the use of evidence-based practice, research, and performance improvement to guide decision-making
• Manages resources to support quality patient care, services, and patient/associate safety
• Develops analytics to predict future resource/program needs
• Creates and implements a succession planning strategy for the key site and specialty nursing leaders
• Supports the development, implementation, and evaluation of educational programs in alignment with the nursing system and assures formal education, certification, and career development through annual goal setting
EXPERIENCE | LICENSURE | CERTIFICATION | EDUCATION :
• Texas RN (Registered Nurse) or multi-state license required
• Minimum 7 years of leadership/management experience in nursing and hospital operations required
• Must possess a strong background in quality, process improvement, and evidence-based practice
• Thorough understanding of all elements of health care delivery, including process improvement, strategy, business planning, operations, and finances
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with hospital staff, physicians, patients, and patient's families
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.