Senior Data Analyst | Decision-Support/Cost Accounting/Analysis | Healthcare System | Alabama
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
The city is surrounded by pristine lakes and is only a short drive to majestic mountain ranges, the Gulf of Mexico beaches, or the Atlantic Ocean. The area ranks in the Top 25 U.S. places for the overall low cost of living, affordable housing, and low property tax.
ABOUT THIS OUTSTANDING Career OPPORTUNITY:
• Oversees and conducts the conversion of data into insights that will lead to informed business decisions
• Interacts with senior management to influence decision-making based on accurate Cost Accounting and product-line profitability analysis
• Responsible for ensuring accuracy and effective use of the Cost Accounting System for multiple hospitals
• Develops and maintains associated Cost Accounting tables and datasets
• Manages the process to build and report consistent system-wide clinical, financial, and productivity statistics for use with management reporting, questionnaires, and Cost Accounting system
• Identifies, evaluates, and documents potential data sources in support of project requirements as well as build and operationalize processes that ensure timely data-loading and maintain accuracy and relevance of data used within the Decision Support department
EXPERIENCE | LICENSURE | CERTIFICATION | EDUCATION:
• 5 years in Data Analyst position(s), healthcare highly preferred
• Experience working in report creation, modeling, and trend forecasting
• Understanding of crucial IT business systems, reporting and analytics, general ledger management, and data warehousing
• Exceptional computer skills and demonstrate proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with hospital staff, physicians, patients, and patient's families
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.