Quality Manager, Data Services/Analytics | Exclusive Search | Healthcare System | Coastal Southeastern, US
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
Galileo Search, LLC represents an outstanding career opportunity for an experienced Quality Manager, Data Services/Analytics.
Live/Work/Play: This gem of a setting offers a close-knit community of friendly locals, beautiful beaches, foody-worthy restaurants, and an exceptional cost of living for a coastal location. The area is also known for its Victorian-era historic district, centuries-old oak trees, shopping, vast marshlands, and natural, historical attractions.
• Supervises/provides oversight for the quality data analysis team. Team members include the Quality Data Analyst, the PI Coordinator and will also partner with a contractor for Data Analysis
• Responsible for management and oversight of the Health System’s quality data reporting processes and assures internal and external data integrity
• Ensures that deadlines are met, and changes are made to internal reporting processes as data requirements/updates are published, and monitors outcomes
• Manages quality data required for compliance with regulatory and accreditation standards
• Works within the Quality department team on system-wide improvement initiatives in quality and patient safety utilizing effective meeting management techniques
• Facilitates improvement teams directly related to addressing opportunities identified by data analysis
• Oversees the preparation of outcome reports for specific units, departments, and services for distribution to leaders, working with leaders in the design of dashboards that illustrate quality and safety outcomes for their areas
• Ensures that dashboards are updated on a schedule that meets the needs of leaders and in collaboration with leadership, identifies opportunities for improvement, and documents efforts made to address these opportunities and the outcomes resulting from those actions implemented for improvement
• Prepares reports that identify trends that will be submitted to key medical staff and clinical department leaders
• Oversees the review of data in the 3M program, identifying concurrent outcomes and complications for inpatients at both campuses
• Recommends changes in processes and procedures based on data collection methods, which will improve quality and productivity
• Identifies areas for improvement based on the data submitted
• Serves as system administrator for external programs, assures that all contracts are current for external reporting programs, and monitors compliance with contractual obligations, programs include but are not limited to CMS programs (VBP, HAC, HRRP, The Joint Commission, Core Measures, HQIC participation, etc)
• Includes management and coaching to staff members in order to promote excellence in the deliverables required of the Quality department
• Creates and facilitates education based on performance outcome opportunities that focus on best practices and process improvements
• Participates in system-wide educational initiatives focused on patient safety and quality improvement
• Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
EXPERIENCE | EDUCATION | LICENSURE | CERTIFICATIONS:
• 5+ years of related data quality/analytics experience ideally in a healthcare environment
• Working knowledge of national healthcare trends in quality improvement and management
• Proven expertise in change management, strategic analysis/planning, and staff development/mentoring
• Excellent organization and prioritization skills
• Possess critical-thinking skills
• Strong written and verbal communication and proficient computer skills required
• Familiarity with reporting programs Leapfrog and Vizient Clinical Data Base a plus but not required
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.