Manager, Accreditation Services | Healthcare System | Coastal Southeastern, U.S.
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
Galileo Search is actively recruiting for an experienced Accreditation Services Manager. Our Client is an award-winning, nonprofit health care system.
About the FULL-TIME Career Opportunity
The Accreditation Services Manager will be responsible for the management of the Accreditation/Certification processes for the Health System. Responsibilities will include facilitating compliance with TJC Standards for Hospital Accreditation while assisting/facilitating other accreditation/certifications that are being sought by the Health System.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Manages and directs the implementation of TJC’s Hospital Accreditation Standards program
• Chairs the monthly Continuous Survey Readiness Committee meetings
• Directs the planning, development, implementation, and refinement of the Health System’s CSR program
• Manages Health System compliance with TJC and other accrediting organizations, including CMS and the Department of Community Health
• Cultivates and manages Health System relationships with accreditation organizations
• Provides direct oversight of the Health System’s electronic policy system to ensure compliance with TJC, Medicare Conditions of Participation, and other Federal, State, and local regulations
• Facilitates and coaches leadership, team members, and physicians in best practices and process improvements and provides ongoing education on new regulations to achieve organizational goals
• Minimum three (3) years experience in managing acute care hospital accreditation programs and experience in working in a hospital quality department with responsibility for managing accreditation functions
• Must possess strong leadership skills (i.e., task completion, motivation) and be able to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate programs
• Organized and detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple priorities, and working independently
• Ability to communicate clearly; verbally and in writing
• Interpersonal skills required to interact and partner at various levels, both internal and external, on behalf of the Health System
• Display proficiency in computer skills
• Possess strong analytical skills
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.