Senior Director of Quality and Safety | Hospital | Mid-Atlantic, U.S.
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
Galileo Search is partnering with an associate firm to recruit an experienced Senior Director of Quality and Safety with current acute care Quality, Patient Safety, and Performance Improvement Leadership experience.
• 8 FTEs
• 200+ bed acute care hospital
• Provides leadership to all Quality and Patient Safety improvement activities at the hospital including committee meetings, medical staff peer review, root cause, and apparent cause analysis, event management, morning safety report, and specific improvement cycles
• Collaborates with the hospital, regional, and network leaders to achieve Quality goals and eliminate preventable harm
• Support data-driven safety performance measurement, target-setting, and prioritization of improvement initiatives and participation in selected improvement efforts
• Assist the Chief Medical Officer, CQO, and area leadership in the creation of True North Safety and Quality metrics
• Develops and supervises organizational Quality initiatives and the monitoring of Quality priorities
• Presents Quality data results with analysis and recommendation to a variety of organizational committees and councils to enhance the achievement of Quality goals
• Oversees the development of all Quality improvement training, mentoring, and support for staff and their work in Quality councils, teams, and committees
• Ensures compliance with all federal and state regulatory and licensing requirements, including aspects of Joint Commission readiness
• CPPS or CPHQ certification preferred
• 10 year of experience in acute care Quality and Patient Safety
• Experience managing a team directly or significant project leadership within acute care Quality services
• Superior organizational skills to manage a large volume of incoming data, information, reports as well as manage a wide variety of competing projects, prioritize tasks effectively, and meet tight deadlines.
• Proven experience with performance improvement (PI) methodologies
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.