Interim Infection Preventionist | Team Member | RN, MT(ASCP) or MPH | Mid-Atlantic USA
Highly Competitive Pay | Lodging | Rental Car Or Mileage | Paid Flights Home | World-Class Support
We have an immediate interim opportunity for an Interim Infection Preventionist with our Hospital client in the Mid-Atlantic U.S.
• 3+ month assignment
• The Infection Preventionist assists in the planning, development, and evaluation of the goals, standards, policies, and procedures of an integrated hospital-wide Infection Control Program to ensure rigorous infection control standards that meet TJC, DNV, CMS, OSHA, Public Health Department, and CDC requirements
• Assist with implementing changes mandated by regulatory and licensing agencies as appropriate
•Conducts surveillance, analysis, reporting, risk reduction, and outbreak control of nosocomial infections
• Provides consultation on infection risk assessment, prevention, and control strategies
• Serves as a thought leader for infection prevention and control
• Subject matter expert and consultant to patients, staff, physicians, and departmental personnel
• Analyzes trends and risk factors, design and evaluate prevention and control strategies
• Bachelor’s degree
• RN, MT, or MPH
• CIC highly preferred
• 2-3 years of current experience in acute care infection prevention
• Knowledge of COVID-19 preparedness and protocols in a clinical setting desired
• Demonstrated understanding of regulatory, accrediting, and advisory body requirements
• Knowledge and experience in the practice of epidemiological principles and infectious disease as they relate to infection control & prevention
• Knowledge of sterilization, disinfection, and sanitation processes
• Available to travel to the client site and work a full-time Monday - Friday schedule
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Staffing Services, a division of Galileo Search, LLC., is a premier provider of interim healthcare specialists, professionals, and executives to acute care hospitals nationwide. To learn more about Galileo Staffing Services, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com.
How will you benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry with weekly direct deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice if not provided by the client and for incidentals expenses
• Weekly travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car, or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Local, regional, or national assignments based on availability
• World-class support before, during, and after each assignment
"Interim, Temp, Temporary, Consulting, Consultant, Travel, Independent, Contractor,", "Delaware, DE, District of Columbia, DC, Maryland, MD, New Jersey, NJ, New York, NY, Pennsylvania, PA, Virginia, VA", "Infection Prevention, nosocomial infections, Infection Preventionist, Epidemiologist, Infection Control Nurse, Infection Control Practitioner, Infection Control Coordinator, Infection Control Manager, Infection Control Director, ICP, infection control, infection prevention, epidemiology, HAI, healthcare associated infection, surveillance, performance improvement, performance measurement, federal regulations, standards, survey, accreditation, patient safety, procedures, compliance, reimbursement, requirements, staph infections, CA_MRSA, MRSA, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, Mediastinitis Surgical Site, Clostridium difficile, Super Bug, antibiotics, contagious, bacteria, Carefusion MedMined, TheraDoc, Premier SafetySurveillor, AICE, ICNet, Sentri7, RL Solutions IMPro, SafetySurveillor,", "CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, The Joint Commission, JCAHO, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, pay for performance, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, Advancement, leader, leadership, management, Supervisor, Manager, Director, Executive Director, Vice President, VP, Chief, RN, Registered Nurse, , MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, BSN, Bachelors, MSN, Masters, PhD, MPH, Juris Doctorate, JD, Six Sigma, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, Medical, Magnet,"