Director of Quality & Risk Management | RN Required | Pacific Northwest, U.S.
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
Galileo Search is conducting a national search for an experienced Director of Quality with current acute care Quality and Risk Management Leadership experience.
Our client hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission; this full-service community hospital offers state-of-the-art technology and is committed to providing quality and innovative patient care.
Pacific Northwest, U.S. (Beautiful natural landscapes, minimal traffic, great restaurants, walking trails abound and the great outdoors)
Pacific Northwest, U.S.
• The Director of Quality will report to the Chief Nursing Officer
• Responsible for planning, administration, and monitoring of consistent readiness of all quality management, regulatory requirements, and quality improvement processes
• Will oversee and coordinate all hospital efforts to monitor and maintain compliance with all regulatory, state, federal government, and Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization standards.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required, Master’s preferred
• RN (Registered Nurse) required
• CPHQ certification preferred
• 2+ years of leadership experience in acute care quality and risk management
• Minimum of three years in an acute care facility and demonstrates a clear working knowledge of general hospital operations, TJC, OSHA, Medicare COP, and state requirements
• Must have coordinated TJC preparation and participated in State and CMS surveys within the past three years
• Highly organized; efficient and effective use of time and resources.
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
"job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, leader, leadership, management,", "Idaho, ID, Montana, MT, Oregon, OR, Washington, WA", "Quality, Healthcare Quality, quality assurance, core measures, performance improvement, performance measurement, compliance, federal regulations, standards, survey, accreditation, patient safety, procedures, reimbursement, requirements, risk management, case management, CPHQ, Certified Professional Healthcare Quality, CHRM, CPHRM, Certified Professional Healthcare Risk Management, CCMC, Commission for Case Manager Certification, CCM, Certified Case Manager, Just Culture,", "CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, The Joint Commission, JCAHO, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, pay for performance, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, Advancement, leader, leadership, management, Supervisor, Manager, Director, Executive Director, Vice President, VP, Chief, RN, Registered Nurse, , MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, BSN, Bachelors, MSN, Masters, PhD, MPH, Juris Doctorate, JD, Six Sigma, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, Medical, Magnet,"