Interim Medical Staff Services Credentialing Coordinator | Northeastern, U.S.
Highly Competitive Pay | Lodging | Rental Car Or Mileage | Paid Flights Home | World-Class Support
Please Note: This is a full-time onsite assignment, not a remote assignment
We have an immediate interim opportunity for a seasoned Credentialing/Medical Staff Services Professional with current acute care experience.
• 3+ month assignment
• Reports to the Director of Medical Staff Services
• Assist applicants with the completion of the appointment/reappointment applications
• Follow-up with applicants on missing documentation and preparing files for applicable department and hospital committee approvals.
• Act as liaison between applicants and related departments
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• CPCS / CPMSM certification preferred
• 1-3 years experience working in credentialing or enrollment preferred
• Experience with TJC strongly preferred
• Comprehensive knowledge of the medical staff credentialing process for all medical specialties
• Good knowledge of state licensure, board certification, professional scope of practice and familiarity with graduate medical education
• Demonstrated ability to conduct Internet based research in the credentialing process
• Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills
• Experience with Symplr (required) or Verity (a plus)
• Available to travel to the client site and work a full-time M -F schedule or as needed
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Staffing Services, a division of Galileo Search, LLC., is a premier provider of interim healthcare specialists, professionals, and executives to acute care hospitals nationwide. To learn more about Galileo Staffing Services, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com.
How will you benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry with weekly direct deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice if not provided by the client and for incidentals expenses
• Weekly travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car, or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Local, regional, or national assignments based on availability
• World-class support before, during, and after each assignment
"Interim, Temp, Temporary, Consulting, Consultant, Travel, Independent, Contractor,", "Connecticut, CT, Delaware, DE, Maine, ME, Maryland, MD, Massachusetts, MA, New Hampshire, NH, New Jersey, NJ, New York, NY, Pennsylvania, PA, Rhode Island, RI, Vermont, VT", "Credentialing, re-credentialing, CPCS, Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist, CPMSM, national association of medical staff services certification, NAMSS Fellow, accreditation, TJC, CMS, privileging, NCQA/CMS regulations, state and federal regulations, licensure, credentialing file maintenance, source documentation, regulatory compliance, audits, reporting, DMHC, Department of Managed Healthcare, AMA, American Medical Association, medical staff onboarding, policy and procedures,", "CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, The Joint Commission, JCAHO, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, pay for performance, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, Advancement, leader, leadership, management, Supervisor, Manager, Director, Executive Director, Vice President, VP, Chief, RN, Registered Nurse, , MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, BSN, Bachelors, MSN, Masters, PhD, MPH, Juris Doctorate, JD, Six Sigma, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, Medical, Magnet,"