Interim Director of Quality Management | LTAC | Mid-Atlantic, U.S.
Highly Competitive Pay | Lodging | Rental Car Or Mileage | Paid Flights Home | World-Class Support
Galileo Search is seeking an experienced Interim Director of Quality Management for a high-profile interim assignment in the Mid-Atlantic, United States. The facility provides care to critically ill and medically complex patients; utilizing a patient-focused care model throughout our interdisciplinary staff which will ensure excellent clinical outcomes in a hospital within a hospital environment.
The Interim Director of Quality Management will establish, implement, facilitate, and coordinate the ongoing, hospital-wide Quality Improvement, Infection Prevention, Risk Management, and Patient Safety Programs. The Interim Director of Quality Management will act as the Management Representative for the Quality Management System and facilitate the maintenance of hospital operations consistent with ISO 9001 standards for quality management.
ABOUT THE INTERIM OPPORTUNITY
• 3-6 Month assignment
• Reports to the CEO / dotted VP of Clinical Quality & Informatics
• DNV Accredited
• Perform evaluation of Quality program / Gap Analysis
• Develop and implement plan
• Mentor Staff in the area of Quality principles
• Oversees the Quality Management System and implementation of the hospital Performance Improvement Plan
• Maintains all Quality Improvement plans, policies, procedures, and programs
• Gathers, disseminates, and documents information on patient care Quality to facilitate compliance with requirements of accrediting and regulatory agencies
• Coordinates and integrates all Quality Improvement activities within the Hospital.
• Advises and assists medical staff and allied health care personnel in the Quality process
• Provides an ongoing assessment of the Quality Improvement program
• Conducts studies and prepares reports and correspondence for patient care evaluation studies; monitor and maintain records
• Bachelor's Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred
• RN Required (any state)
• Certification is Quality. PI or PS
• Previous experience in Quality Management and/or Infection Control in an LTAC setting a plus but not required
• Excellent communication skills
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Staffing Services, a division of Galileo Search, LLC., is a premier provider of interim healthcare specialists, professionals, and executives to acute care hospitals nationwide. To learn more about Galileo Staffing Services, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com.
How will you benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry with weekly direct deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice if not provided by the client and for incidentals expenses
• Weekly travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car, or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Local, regional, or national assignments based on availability
• World-class support before, during, and after each assignment
"Interim, Temp, Temporary, Consulting, Consultant, Travel, Independent, Contractor,", "Delaware, DE, District of Columbia, DC, Maryland, MD, New Jersey, NJ, New York, NY, Pennsylvania, PA, Virginia, VA", "Quality, Healthcare Quality, quality assurance, core measures, performance improvement, performance measurement, compliance, federal regulations, standards, survey, accreditation, patient safety, procedures, reimbursement, requirements, risk management, case management, CPHQ, Certified Professional Healthcare Quality, CHRM, CPHRM, Certified Professional Healthcare Risk Management, CCMC, Commission for Case Manager Certification, CCM, Certified Case Manager, Just Culture,", "CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, The Joint Commission, JCAHO, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, pay for performance, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, Advancement, leader, leadership, management, Supervisor, Manager, Director, Executive Director, Vice President, VP, Chief, RN, Registered Nurse, , MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, BSN, Bachelors, MSN, Masters, PhD, MPH, Juris Doctorate, JD, Six Sigma, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, Medical, Magnet,"