Interim Infection Preventionist | RN, MT(ASCP) or MPH | Northeastern, US
Highly Competitive Pay | Lodging | Rental Car Or Mileage | Paid Flights Home | World-Class Support
Our client is a short-term acute care hospital focused on providing high quality and compassionate health care services. The staff is incredibly supportive, and the management team fosters a collaborative learning and working environment.
This area is steeped in history and known for local access to the arts, exceptional restaurants, and outstanding shopping. This colorful coastal city has so much to offer, including a rich maritime heritage, beautiful architecture, and a storied past embraced by the locals. The location boasts activities to satisfy even the most well-traveled professional at any time of day!
• 3+ Month Assignment
• Reports to the Director of Infection Prevention
• Collect, analyze and interpret infection-control data
• Notify local, state and federal authorities about reportable diseases as required
• Plan, implement, manage and evaluate infection prevention and control activities
• Conduct infection control risk assessments for construction and renovation projects; equipment inspection, and pest control
• Educate individuals and groups about the risk, prevention, transmission, and control of infection, disease-specific care, appropriate precautions, and appropriate assessments
• Establish accepted standards and develop, implement, monitor and revise infection control policies and procedures to assure compliance with the standards
• Investigate, manage and conduct surveillance of suspected and confirmed outbreaks of infection
• Provide consultation on infection risk assessment, prevention, and control strategies
• Bachelor’s degree required
• RN or MT(ASCP), or MPH
• CIC required
• EPIC experience preferred
Acute Care Hospital
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Staffing Services, a division of Galileo Search, LLC., is a premier provider of interim healthcare specialists, professionals, and executives to acute care hospitals nationwide. To learn more about Galileo Staffing Services, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com.
How will you benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry with weekly direct deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice if not provided by the client and for incidentals expenses
• Weekly travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car, or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Local, regional, or national assignments based on availability
• World-class support before, during, and after each assignment
Interim, Temp, Temporary, Consulting, Consultant, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, nosocomial infections, Infection Preventionist, Epidemiologist, Infection Control Nurse, Infection Control Practitioner, Infection Control Coordinator, Infection Control Manager, Infection Control Director, ICP, infection control, infection prevention, epidemiology, HAI, healthcare associated infection, surveillance, performance improvement, performance measurement, federal regulations, standards, survey, accreditation, patient safety, procedures, compliance, reimbursement, requirements, staph infections, CA_MRSA, MRSA, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, Mediastinitis Surgical Site, Clostridium difficile, Super Bug, antibiotics, contagious, bacteria, MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, RN, Registered Nurse, MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, PhD, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, LTCs, CAHs, acute care, nosocomial infections, Infection Preventionist, Epidemiology, Epidemiologist, Infection Control Nurse, Infection Control Practitioner, sole practitioner, Infection Control Coordinator, Infection Control Manager, Infection Control Director, ICP, infection control, infection prevention, HAI, hand hygiene, healthcare associated infection, surveillance, performance improvement, ICRA – Infection Control Risk Assessment, performance measurement, outbreak, investigation, research, disinfection, HLD, GAP analysis, mock survey, sentinel event, communicable, disease, isolation, federal regulations, regulatory, standards, survey, accreditation, patient safety, rounds, procedures, survey readiness, risk assessment, compliance, reimbursement, requirements, staph infections, SSI, CAUTI, CLABSI, CA_MRSA, MRSA, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, Mediastinitis Surgical Site, Clostridium difficile, multidrug-resistant organism (MDRO), Super Bug, antibiotics, contagious, bacteria, CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, NHSN, National Healthcare Safety Network, The Joint Commission, TJC, JCAHO, DNV, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, SHEA, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, data mining, statistics, Carefusion MedMined, TheraDoc, Premier SafetySurveillor, AICE, ICNet, Sentri7, RL Solutions IMPro, SafetySurveillor, executive, professional, job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, search, team, leader, leadership, management, advancement, challenge, promotion, growth, resources, support, professional development, Northeast, U.S. Connecticut, CT, Delaware, DE, Maine, ME, Maryland, MD, Massachusetts, MA, New Hampshire, NH, New Jersey, NJ, New York, NY, Pennsylvania, PA, Rhode Island, RI, Vermont, VT