Interim Infection Prevention Leader | December or January Start | Coastal Southern California
Highly Competitive Pay | Lodging | Rental Car Or Mileage | Paid Flights Home | World-Class Support
We have an immediate interim opportunity for a seasoned Interim Infection Prevention Leader with current acute care hospital infection prevention and control experience.
Coastal Southern California
• 6+ Month Assignment
• Reports to the Director of Infection Prevention
• Magnet-designated and Press Ganey award-winning organization
• Develop and implement critical infection prevention and control initiatives to comply with regulatory agency requirements
• Focus on education and mentoring
• Strong Construction focus
• NHSN reporting
• Will conduct organization-wide surveillance and monitor the inpatient and ambulatory environment for infection prevention and control risks
• Bachelor’s degree required
• RN, MT(ASCP), or MPH
• CIC required
• Cerner and Vigilentz experience a plus
• Minimum 5 years of current experience in acute care infection prevention
• Knowledge of COVID-19 preparedness and clinical setting protocols desired
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Staffing Services, a division of Galileo Search, LLC., is a premier provider of interim healthcare specialists, professionals, and executives to acute care hospitals nationwide. To learn more about Galileo Staffing Services, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com.
How will you benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry with weekly direct deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice if not provided by the client and for incidentals expenses
• Weekly travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car, or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Local, regional, or national assignments based on availability
• World-class support before, during, and after each assignment
"Interim, Temp, Temporary, Consulting, Consultant, Travel, Independent, Contractor,", "Arizona, AZ, California, CA, Colorado, CO, Idaho, ID, Montana, MT, Nevada, NV, New Mexico, NM, Oregon, OR, Utah, UT, Washington, WA, Wyoming, WY", "Infection Prevention, nosocomial infections, Infection Preventionist, Epidemiologist, Infection Control Nurse, Infection Control Practitioner, Infection Control Coordinator, Infection Control Manager, Infection Control Director, ICP, infection control, infection prevention, epidemiology, HAI, healthcare associated infection, surveillance, performance improvement, performance measurement, federal regulations, standards, survey, accreditation, patient safety, procedures, compliance, reimbursement, requirements, staph infections, CA_MRSA, MRSA, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, Mediastinitis Surgical Site, Clostridium difficile, Super Bug, antibiotics, contagious, bacteria, Carefusion MedMined, TheraDoc, Premier SafetySurveillor, AICE, ICNet, Sentri7, RL Solutions IMPro, SafetySurveillor,", "CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, The Joint Commission, JCAHO, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, pay for performance, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, Advancement, leader, leadership, management, Supervisor, Manager, Director, Executive Director, Vice President, VP, Chief, RN, Registered Nurse, , MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, BSN, Bachelors, MSN, Masters, PhD, MPH, Juris Doctorate, JD, Six Sigma, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, Medical, Magnet,"