Interim Infection Preventionist | Team Support Member | RN, MT(ASCP) or MPH | Northern California
Highly Competitive Pay | Lodging | Rental Car Or Mileage | Paid Flights Home | World-Class Support
We have an immediate interim opportunity for an experienced Infection Preventionist with current experience in acute care hospitals. Our client is an award-winning facility whose staff focuses on providing innovative solutions to ensure the highest quality of care.
This location boasts rolling hills, vineyards, theaters, shopping, and activities galore; you won’t ever find yourself with nothing to do in your off time! Small town charm combines with an easy drive to major metro areas, making it the perfect setting for your next assignment.
• Two to three month assignment with potential option to extend
• Primary focus is to support the Director of Infection Prevention and a team of Infection Preventionists as needed, where needed to alleviate the overall workload
• Assists in the planning, development, and evaluation of the goals, standards, policies, and procedures of an integrated hospital-wide Infection Control Program to ensure rigorous infection control standards that meet TJC, OSHA, Public Health Department, and CDC requirements
• Completes infection control needs assessment
• Educates employees and providers about infection control
• Conducts surveillance, analysis, reporting, risk reduction, and outbreak control of nosocomial infections
• Provides consultation on infection risk assessment, prevention, and control strategies
• Serves as a thought leader for infection prevention and control
• Bachelor’s degree required
• RN (Any State) or MT or MPH
• CIC required
• Must be current technology & computer savvy to include iPhones, iPads, texting
• Epic EMR software experience required
• Minimum 5 years of experience in acute care infection prevention
• Recent TJC experience needed
• Experience in Ambulatory Services, OR, and Sterile Processing highly desired
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Staffing Services, a division of Galileo Search, LLC., is a premier provider of interim healthcare specialists, professionals, and executives to acute care hospitals nationwide. To learn more about Galileo Staffing Services, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com.
How will you benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry with weekly direct deposit
• Generous per diem for the housing of your choice if not provided by the client and for incidentals expenses
• Weekly travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car, or mileage)
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Local, regional, or national assignments based on availability
• World-class support before, during, and after each assignment
"Interim, Temp, Temporary, Consulting, Consultant, Travel, Independent, Contractor,", "Arizona, AZ, California, CA, Colorado, CO, Idaho, ID, Montana, MT, Nevada, NV, New Mexico, NM, Oregon, OR, Utah, UT, Washington, WA, Wyoming, WY", "Infection Prevention, nosocomial infections, Infection Preventionist, Epidemiologist, Infection Control Nurse, Infection Control Practitioner, Infection Control Coordinator, Infection Control Manager, Infection Control Director, ICP, infection control, infection prevention, epidemiology, HAI, healthcare associated infection, surveillance, performance improvement, performance measurement, federal regulations, standards, survey, accreditation, patient safety, procedures, compliance, reimbursement, requirements, staph infections, CA_MRSA, MRSA, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, Mediastinitis Surgical Site, Clostridium difficile, Super Bug, antibiotics, contagious, bacteria, Carefusion MedMined, TheraDoc, Premier SafetySurveillor, AICE, ICNet, Sentri7, RL Solutions IMPro, SafetySurveillor,", "CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, The Joint Commission, JCAHO, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, pay for performance, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, Advancement, leader, leadership, management, Supervisor, Manager, Director, Executive Director, Vice President, VP, Chief, RN, Registered Nurse, , MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, BSN, Bachelors, MSN, Masters, PhD, MPH, Juris Doctorate, JD, Six Sigma, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, Medical, Magnet,"