Infection Prevention Program Manager | BSN, RN Required | Southern California
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
The facility is approximately 100 miles from Los Angeles or San Diego
Galileo Search is conducting a national search for an Infection Prevention Program Manager. Our client has been a leader in their community for half a century and has been growing steadily to meet the needs of their ever-expanding market.
The location is framed in a picturesque setting with magnificent mountain views, unparalleled quality of life, excellent schools, amenities, world-class golf courses, superb tennis, fine dining/dinner theatre, Broadway productions, a variety of indoor and year-round outdoor activities, and world-renowned health facilities.
The IP Program Manager manages the planning, development, implementation, evaluation/continuous improvement of an infection prevention and control program for the hospital and associated ambulatory care clinics.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Manages the planning, development, implementation, evaluation/improvement of infection prevention and control services/programs that meet or exceed established standards/performance measures for quality, patient satisfaction, cost, employee quality of work-life, physician and department satisfaction, clinical outcomes and regulatory compliance
• Develops, evaluates, and modifies the annual surveillance plan based on the population(s) served services provided, and analysis of the surveillance data
• Manages infection prevention and control services/programs in the hospital and ambulatory clinics. Ensures that services/programs are of uniform and consistent value, quality, performance, and cost throughout all departments in the hospital and outpatient clinic buildings
• Manages the development and implementation of evidence-based interventions designed to reduce/eliminate the risk for Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAIs) and/or disease transmission
• Acts as the Infection Prevention and Control liaison/consultant for the entire Medical Center and/or delegates appropriate duties
• Manages surveillance activities and the monitoring, reporting, and development of the applicable intervention(s) for infection trends (e.g. National/Regional/ Divisional Indicators, Board Report, facility-specific indicators, etc.) in the acute and ambulatory settings
• Develops and reviews infection prevention and control policies and protocols
• Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN) required; Master’s preferred
• California RN (Registered Nurse) required
• CIC preferred
• Minimum five years of acute care Infection Prevention experience
• Demonstrated knowledge/experience in leading performance improvement initiatives
Acute Care Health System
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
"job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, leader, leadership, management,", "Arizona, AZ, California, CA, Colorado, CO, Idaho, ID, Montana, MT, Nevada, NV, New Mexico, NM, Oregon, OR, Utah, UT, Washington, WA, Wyoming, WY", "Infection Prevention, nosocomial infections, Infection Preventionist, Epidemiologist, Infection Control Nurse, Infection Control Practitioner, Infection Control Coordinator, Infection Control Manager, Infection Control Director, ICP, infection control, infection prevention, epidemiology, HAI, healthcare associated infection, surveillance, performance improvement, performance measurement, federal regulations, standards, survey, accreditation, patient safety, procedures, compliance, reimbursement, requirements, staph infections, CA_MRSA, MRSA, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, Mediastinitis Surgical Site, Clostridium difficile, Super Bug, antibiotics, contagious, bacteria, Carefusion MedMined, TheraDoc, Premier SafetySurveillor, AICE, ICNet, Sentri7, RL Solutions IMPro, SafetySurveillor,", "CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, The Joint Commission, JCAHO, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, pay for performance, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, Advancement, leader, leadership, management, Supervisor, Manager, Director, Executive Director, Vice President, VP, Chief, RN, Registered Nurse, , MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, BSN, Bachelors, MSN, Masters, PhD, MPH, Juris Doctorate, JD, Six Sigma, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, Medical, Magnet,"