Interim Infection Preventionist | ICAR Training - LTCFs | CIC Required | Texas
Highly Competitive Pay | Lodging | Flights | Rental Car Or Mileage | Meals | World-Class Support
We have immediate interim opportunities for CIC Certified Infection Preventionists with current experience in acute care hospitals, LTACs, or LTC facilities.
Galileo Search, LLC in conjunction with a leading National Association Consultancy and a project with the Texas State Department of Health is deploying Infection Preventionists to targeted areas in Texas to deliver CDC Infection Control Assessment & Response (ICAR) recommendations and training to Long-Term Care Facilities (LTCFs) within a designated region.
• Contractors will be required to provide and use their laptop, and cell phone for this assignment – these items are not being provided
• There will be virtual ICAR training from your hotel room once you arrive at the assigned location
• Approximately 60 - 70% of the work is traveling to facilities within daily driving distance from your hotel, and about 30 - 40% being conducted remotely from the hotel
• Coordinate onsite LTC facility visits with state surveyors
• Prepare written reports
• Conduct basic research
• The project is ongoing and expected to continue through the end of October 2020 with potential to extend
The ICAR Assessment:
• Provides an infection control assessment and helps LTC facilities with their Infection Control Risk Assessment priorities and planning activities
• Educates employees/staff on infection prevention and antibiotic stewardship activities in LTC facilities
• Increase the facility’s capacity to detect, report and address healthcare-acquired infections and outbreaks
• Supports preparation for regulatory surveys
• RN, MT or MPH
• CIC required
• Minimum of 5 through ideally 10+ years of experience in acute care infection prevention
• Computer literacy is essential
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.