System Director of Business Development | Hospital System Corporate Office | Southeastern U.S.
Surrounded by Pristine Lakes and only a Short Drive to Majestic Mountain Ranges
and the Gulf of Mexico Beaches. Ranks in Top 25 U.S. Places for Low Cost of Living | Affordable Housing | Low Property Tax | Great Cost of Living
Galileo Search is partnering with a not-for-profit healthcare system to recruit an experienced System Director of Business Development. This high profile role will report to the System Vice President of Business Development.
• Gather, organize, synthesize, and succinctly report information for planning initiatives supporting the organization
• Develop informational reports, write business plans, present data to a variety of audiences, prepare environmental assessments, and write Certificate of Need applications
• Create and/or implement tracking mechanisms for increases in volume, growth, revenue, etc. and be able to drill down data to quantify specific efforts and how they have led to increases in volume, growth, revenue, etc. by program, service line and/or physician(s)
• Management and continued professional development of the departmental Planning Analyst
• Five years of experience in strategic planning, market research, strategy consulting, or related area
• Two years of proven management experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience in an acute care setting
• Experience with project/program development/management
• Effectively works with all levels of management and staff, possessing tact, discretion, and diplomacy
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Utilize critical thinking skills
• Proficiently use Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate strong writing skills
• Organized and self-motivated
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.