Infection Preventionist | Team Member | CIC, RN (FL) | Miami, Florida
Highly Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
Galileo Search is conducting a national search for a full-time employee Infection Preventionist for one of our most renowned client hospitals.
The world-class location offers year-round, major league sports (football, basketball, baseball & hockey), trendy nightlife, endless shopping, unparalleled foodie experiences, arts, plush hotels, state parks, deep-sea fishing, golf, tennis, an international airport, and vast beaches.
If you are ready to combine the lifestyle of your dreams, a superb education system, and a diverse housing market with a career you can be proud of, then contact Galileo Search TODAY!
• Applies relevant knowledge, in assisting with the provision of infection prevention and control educational programs, and materials to healthcare personnel, patients, families, and the community
• Performs surveillance for the presence of healthcare-associated infections in designated patient populations using hospital computer systems to retrieve, analyze, and organize data
• Responsible for maintaining records to meet potential legal & regulatory requirements, including accuracy & timeliness of information entered into healthcare-associated infections database
• Responsible for the appropriate placement or isolation of patients with development/review of Infection Prevention/Control policies and procedures
• Follows-up on patients, personnel, and visitors who have a communicable disease(s) or blood exposure within the hospital
• Identifies patient care practices and procedures with specific infection risk for patients or personnel
• Maintains Public Health reporting system to ensure reporting of communicable diseases
• Participates in departmental and hospital-wide Performance Improvement activities
• Submits written report on all surveillance activities and investigations to Infection Prevention and Control Director and Committee
• Responsible for personal and professional growth and expertise by remaining current with changing regulatory requirements, changing trends, and participation in professional organization(s)
• Bachelor’s in Nursing preferred
• RN required
• CIC required
• A minimum of three years of current acute care Infection Prevention & Control Experience
Acute Care Hospital System
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
"job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, leader, leadership, management,", "Alabama, AL, Arkansas, AR, Florida, FL, Georgia, GA, Kentucky, KY, Louisiana, LA, Mississippi, MS, North Carolina, NC, South Carolina, SC, Tennessee, TN, Virginia, VA, West Virginia, WV", "Infection Prevention, nosocomial infections, Infection Preventionist, Epidemiologist, Infection Control Nurse, Infection Control Practitioner, Infection Control Coordinator, Infection Control Manager, Infection Control Director, ICP, infection control, infection prevention, epidemiology, HAI, healthcare associated infection, surveillance, performance improvement, performance measurement, federal regulations, standards, survey, accreditation, patient safety, procedures, compliance, reimbursement, requirements, staph infections, CA_MRSA, MRSA, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, Mediastinitis Surgical Site, Clostridium difficile, Super Bug, antibiotics, contagious, bacteria, Carefusion MedMined, TheraDoc, Premier SafetySurveillor, AICE, ICNet, Sentri7, RL Solutions IMPro, SafetySurveillor,", "CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, The Joint Commission, JCAHO, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, pay for performance, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, Advancement, leader, leadership, management, Supervisor, Manager, Director, Executive Director, Vice President, VP, Chief, RN, Registered Nurse, , MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, BSN, Bachelors, MSN, Masters, PhD, MPH, Juris Doctorate, JD, Six Sigma, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, Medical, Magnet,"