Interim Infection Preventionist/Employee Health Coordinator | RN, CIC Required | New Hampshire
Highly Competitive Pay | Lodging | Rental Car Or Mileage | Paid Flights Home | World-Class Support
We have an immediate interim opportunity for a seasoned Infection Preventionist with current infection prevention experience for our client in New Hampshire.
• 3+ Month Assignment
• Reports to the Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
• Accountable for the implementation, coordination, and evaluation of the infection prevention program
• Conducts surveillance, analysis, reporting, risk reduction, and outbreak control of nosocomial infections
• Provides consultation on infection risk assessment, prevention, and control strategies
• Educates employees and providers about infection control
• Responsible for maintaining compliance with new hires
• Serves as a thought leader for infection prevention and control
• RN required
• CIC required
• Minimum 5 years of current experience in acute care infection prevention
• Knowledge of COVID-19 preparedness and clinical setting protocols desired
• Demonstrated understanding of regulatory, accrediting, and advisory body requirements
• Knowledge and experience in the practice of epidemiological principles and infectious disease, related to infection control & prevention
• NHSN reporting
• Experience using Medici software a bonus and data mining experience
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Staffing Services, a division of Galileo Search, LLC., is a premier provider of interim healthcare specialists, professionals, and executives to acute care hospitals nationwide. To learn more about Galileo Staffing Services, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com.
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
"Interim, Temp, Temporary, Consulting, Consultant, Travel, Independent, Contractor,", "Connecticut, CT, Delaware, DE, Maine, ME, Maryland, MD, Massachusetts, MA, New Hampshire, NH, New Jersey, NJ, New York, NY, Pennsylvania, PA, Rhode Island, RI, Vermont, VT", "Infection Prevention, nosocomial infections, Infection Preventionist, Epidemiologist, Infection Control Nurse, Infection Control Practitioner, Infection Control Coordinator, Infection Control Manager, Infection Control Director, ICP, infection control, infection prevention, epidemiology, HAI, healthcare associated infection, surveillance, performance improvement, performance measurement, federal regulations, standards, survey, accreditation, patient safety, procedures, compliance, reimbursement, requirements, staph infections, CA_MRSA, MRSA, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, Mediastinitis Surgical Site, Clostridium difficile, Super Bug, antibiotics, contagious, bacteria, Carefusion MedMined, TheraDoc, Premier SafetySurveillor, AICE, ICNet, Sentri7, RL Solutions IMPro, SafetySurveillor,", "CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, The Joint Commission, JCAHO, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, pay for performance, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, Advancement, leader, leadership, management, Supervisor, Manager, Director, Executive Director, Vice President, VP, Chief, RN, Registered Nurse, , MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, BSN, Bachelors, MSN, Masters, PhD, MPH, Juris Doctorate, JD, Six Sigma, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, Medical, Magnet,"