Hospice Manager | RN Required | Small Community Hospital | Southwestern Texas
Galileo Search is conducting an executive search for a Hospice Manager. Are you ready to work with a team of committed and dedicated professionals who support each other like family? Our Client is deeply rooted in the community and focused on delivering high-quality healthcare to every patient that comes through their doors. Our client currently has a small, manageable program that is poised to grow with the right leadership.
Swim in the pristine waters of nearby lakes, tour Native American cave paintings, enjoy vintage wines, and so much more. This multi-cultural paradise offers an amazing cost of living, great schools, and an unparalleled quality of life! This area is booming economically and offers an abundance of arts and culture, friendly locals. This town’s rich history provides a formula for both personal & professional success!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Ensures interdisciplinary care is provided
• Ensures staffing is adequate and appropriate, assists in orientation, education and competency of staff
• Provides integration of technology ensuring that staff stay current with clinical information and practices
• Provides direction and supervision of staff to maintain quality of care
• Adheres to all state, federal, and other regulatory guidelines as applicable
• Evaluates provision of services through Performance Improvement
• Completes agency evaluation on all aspect of hospice Reports to hospital leaders
• Performs evaluation of employees
• Ensures policies and procedures are developed and implemented
• Consults with staff, physicians, management team on problems and interpretation of organization policies to ensure patient and family needs are met
• Assists in budget planning
• Reviews operating results of the organization, compares them to established objectives, and takes steps to ensure that appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results
• Maintains ethical business practices
• Promotes the Mission and Vision Statement of Hospice
• RN required
• Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse (CHPN) certification preferred
• At least 2 to 4 years of administrative and supervisory experience in hospice or case management
• Broad knowledge of and experience with hospice services. Knowledge of the regulatory requirements at the state, federal and local levels
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.