Interim Infection Control Manager | Community Clinic | RN | Boston, MA Area
Galileo Search is conducting a search for an experienced Interim Infection Control Manager for our client in the greater Boston area.
The organization is a highly renowned clinic system with an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse clientele. They strive to provide open access to the highest quality health care, education, research and advocacy.
This outstanding opportunity is based in one of America’s oldest cities and the economic and cultural hub of New England. The city is known for their institutions of higher education, the world's finest inpatient hospitals, and diverse cultural and professional sports organizations. They pride themselves on being one of America’s most livable cities. Residents benefit from easy access to exceptional medical facilities, vibrant neighborhood commercial business districts, and an established network of parks and community centers.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Three plus month assignment
• Manages prevention and control of the transmission of infectious agents
• Oversees cleaning, sterilization, disinfection, and asepsis procedures
• Assists with fulfillment of Environment of Care (EOC) mission of the organization
• Directs Infection Control education and communications
• Conducts surveillance and epidemiologic investigation
• Develops Infection Control budget, together with the Executive Director of Nursing, the Medical Operations Director, and the Chief Financial Officer
• Revises and maintains the organization’s infection control policies and procedures
• MA RN highly preferred
• CIC highly preferred
• Knowledge of COVID-19 preparedness and clinical setting protocols desired to include sterilization, disinfection and sanitation processes
• At least two years of current experience; identification of infectious disease processes, surveillance and epidemiologic investigation, preventing and controlling the transmission of infectious agents
• Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals is required
• Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to multitask and work autonomously
• Excellent PC, and written/verbal communication skills
• Available to travel to the client site and work a full-time Monday – Friday schedule or as needed
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.