Physician - Radiology / Radiologist | Academic - Pediatric - Magnet Hospital | Majestic South Florida
Galileo Search is conducting a national search for a Physician - Radiology for one of our most renowned client hospitals.
The world-class location offers year-round major league sports (football, basketball, baseball & hockey), trendy nightlife, endless shopping, unparalleled foodie experiences, arts, plush hotels, state parks, deep-sea fishing, golf, tennis, an international airport, and vast beaches.
If you are ready to combine the lifestyle of your dreams, a superb education system, and diverse housing market with a career you can be proud of, then contact Galileo Search TODAY!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Applies knowledge of growth and development in customer interactions and treatment
• Continues to actively self-educate (i.e., reading journals, CME credits, MCH conferences, etc.)
• Coordinates, develops and delivers monthly inservices to meet staff and resident development needs
• Coordinates follow-up of tests, lab studies, and patient follow-up phone calls
• Directly provides clinical services to patients
• Makes suggestions to Department Director, and attending staff that may be beneficial to the improvement of the department/organization
• Participates in Performance Improvement initiatives, Research and Publishing
• Contribute to the teaching of, and act as a role model to medical students and residents
• Florida medical license, DEA
• MD or DO degree from accredited medical school
• Current BCLS-CPR card
• Minimum three years’ experience in a pediatric setting
• Exceptional clinical, research and teaching skills and have a commitment to academic pediatrics
• Must be able to relate cooperatively and constructively with patients, families and co-workers
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing and to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
• Proven problem-solving skills and experience formulating plans of care and evaluating patients response to care, the ability to interpret, adapt and react calmly under stressful conditions
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.