Medical Staff Services Manager | Permanent Position | Rural Southern California
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
Galileo Search is searching for a hands-on Manager of Medical Staff Services. Our client is a short-term acute care hospital focused on providing high quality and compassionate health care services. The staff and management are genuine professionals who enjoy their work and foster a positive company culture.
Our client is located in a picturesque setting with magnificent mountain views and a dynamic and thriving economy.
Beautiful Rural Southern California
The Manager is responsible for providing administrative and credentialing support for the activities for the Medical Staff to enable the medical staff to fulfill their duties and obligations as defined by the Medical Staff Bylaws and Rules and Regulation.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Advising Medical Staff meetings, oversee and maintain records and systems that result in efficient department operation.
• Overseeing the medical, dental, podiatric, allied health, and proxy credential process, including the processing of new applications, request for temporary/locum privileges, and biennial reappointments.
• Overseeing the overall management of the Continuing Medical Education for the Medal Staff, and supports the Quality Improvement and Risk Management team to ensure compliance to Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation.
• Prepares the annual budget for the Medical Staff Services Department.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Two years of healthcare Medical Staff and Credentialing experience
• Certified Professional Medical Services Management (CPMSM) certification required after 36 consecutive months of experience. Certification must be maintained
• Strong communication and written skills required. Must be able to collaborate successfully with physicians, legal counsel, administrators, department managers and the public
Acute Care Hospital
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
"job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, leader, leadership, management,", "Arizona, AZ, California, CA, Colorado, CO, Idaho, ID, Montana, MT, Nevada, NV, New Mexico, NM, Oregon, OR, Utah, UT, Washington, WA, Wyoming, WY", "Credentialing, re-credentialing, CPCS, Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist, CPMSM, national association of medical staff services certification, NAMSS Fellow, accreditation, TJC, CMS, privileging, NCQA/CMS regulations, state and federal regulations, licensure, credentialing file maintenance, source documentation, regulatory compliance, audits, reporting, DMHC, Department of Managed Healthcare, AMA, American Medical Association, medical staff onboarding, policy and procedures,", "CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, The Joint Commission, JCAHO, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, pay for performance, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, Advancement, leader, leadership, management, Supervisor, Manager, Director, Executive Director, Vice President, VP, Chief, RN, Registered Nurse, , MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, BSN, Bachelors, MSN, Masters, PhD, MPH, Juris Doctorate, JD, Six Sigma, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, Medical, Magnet,"