Credentialing Specialist | Permanent Position | Rural Southern California
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
Galileo Search is searching for a Permanent Credentialing Specialist. Our client is a short-term acute care hospital focused on providing high quality and compassionate health care services. The staff and management are genuine professionals who enjoy their work and foster a positive company culture.
Our client is located in a picturesque setting with magnificent mountain views and a dynamic and thriving economy.
Beautiful Rural Southern California
The Credentialing Specialist is responsible for maintaining regular cooperation and compliance with all regulatory, accreditation and membership-based organizations.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Performing various credentialing processes in relation to physicians, advance practice, and various healthcare professionals. To include but not limited to processing applications and reappointment paperwork, verifying for full completeness and accuracy.
• Collecting and processing significant verification and accreditation information, and thus maintaining and updating accurate databases for both practitioners and facilities. Databases include pertinent education, training experience, and licensure content for all professional medical staff and advance practice professionals.
• Preparing internal records for auditing, as well as maintaining effective communication with all practitioners to ensure records are up-to-date and consistent.
• Assist in ensuring healthcare professionals and services meet all established federal and state standards, as well as National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) standards
• Associates degree required
• Five years of healthcare experience
• Must have a minimum of two years of recent experience in Medical Staff credentialing
• Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) certification required one-year of employment or after 36- consecutive months of experience. Certification MUST be obtained
• Must have knowledge of physician enrollment as well as some billing / coding experience.
• Strong communication and written skill required
• Computer skills necessary (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, and Adobe)
Acute Care Hospital
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
"job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, leader, leadership, management,", "Arizona, AZ, California, CA, Colorado, CO, Idaho, ID, Montana, MT, Nevada, NV, New Mexico, NM, Oregon, OR, Utah, UT, Washington, WA, Wyoming, WY", "Credentialing, re-credentialing, CPCS, Certified Provider Credentialing Specialist, CPMSM, national association of medical staff services certification, NAMSS Fellow, accreditation, TJC, CMS, privileging, NCQA/CMS regulations, state and federal regulations, licensure, credentialing file maintenance, source documentation, regulatory compliance, audits, reporting, DMHC, Department of Managed Healthcare, AMA, American Medical Association, medical staff onboarding, policy and procedures,", "CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, The Joint Commission, JCAHO, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, pay for performance, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, Advancement, leader, leadership, management, Supervisor, Manager, Director, Executive Director, Vice President, VP, Chief, RN, Registered Nurse, , MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, BSN, Bachelors, MSN, Masters, PhD, MPH, Juris Doctorate, JD, Six Sigma, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, Medical, Magnet,"