Director of Food & Nutritional Services | Small Community Hospital | Southwestern, TX
Ready to Combine Quality of Life and Career?
Are you ready to work with a team of committed and dedicated professionals who support each other like family? Our Client is deeply rooted in the community and focused on delivering high-quality healthcare to every patient that comes through their doors.
This multi-cultural paradise offers an amazing cost of living, great schools, and an unparalleled quality of life! This area is booming economically and offers an abundance of arts and culture, friendly locals, and rich local history, providing a formula for personal & professional success!
Galileo Search is conducting a search for an experienced Director of Food & Nutritional Services. Our ideal candidate is a strong, hands-on, and approachable professional who understands how to motivate and inspire staff to achieve optimal results while keeping employee satisfaction high. Must be an approachable leader who understands the value of being a team player and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Prepares and implements budgets for labor, expense, and income for all areas of responsibility
• Develops, secures approval, and administers the individual capital budget
• Provides quality food services and nutritional meals to the patients and staff of the hospital
• Monitors quality of service and products produced by the department to assure attainment of all customer goals
• Coordinates with staff to continually improve the quality of product and services; Monitors performance improvement for foodservice operations and customer experience
• Oversees the purchasing system in liaison to group purchasing organizations for the Department maintaining all departmental contracts, quality, consistency, and best cost analysis consistent with policies & procedures
• Coordinates and ensures regulatory compliance
• Manages the Vending Operation reaching goals of consistent service and income
• Develops and implements a departmental integrated service plan
• Maintains dietetic registration and state licensure
• Current Registered Dietician (RD) preferred or obtained within 1st year
• Certified Diabetes Educator preferred
• 5 years of proven leadership expertise with direct foodservice operations management experience; acute care and rural health experience required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step...
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.