Director-Quality/Patient Safety Officer - Ambulatory Clinic System | Southern California
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
Galileo Search is conducting a national search for a Director-Quality/Patient Safety Officer-Ambulatory. Our client has been a leader in their community for half a century and has been growing steadily to meet the needs of their ever expanding market.
Framed in a picturesque setting with a magnificent mountain view, and unparalleled quality of life, this organization’s location offers excellent schools, amenities, and a variety of indoor and year-round outdoor activities.
The Quality Director is responsible for the strategic planning, program development and operations for clinical quality, patient experience, and safety programs and initiatives that support patient populations/service lines throughout the health system in collaboration with/under the direction of the Vice President of Quality and Process Improvement.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Reports to the VP of Quality and Process Improvement
• Department of 26
• 6 FTE direct reports
• This position encompasses 85+ clinics of varying sizes, and 200+ physicians in the network
• Will focus on building ambulatory quality & safety infrastructure
• Provides leadership in the development of a culture of safety and the measurement of the quality of care identifying opportunities and strategies for performance improvement.
• Supports/directs the provision of high value patient care and effective utilization and allocation of resources
• Ensures the development, implementation, and evaluation of quality related policies, practices, programs and is accountable for management and implementation of the quality program including: measurement and reporting of quality and patient experience metrics, reporting of clinical and outcome data on contract measures, education and training on best practices, and improvement techniques in clinical quality
• Will oversee Pay for Performance/Reporting requirements for Medicare and other payer contracts
• Reviews/recommends and implements systems and strategies that will be responsive to the ever evolving needs of the clinical areas which shall result in high quality and safe clinical performance all while delivering an excellent patient experience
• Master’s degree required
• RN preferred
• Minimum five years working in healthcare Quality Improvement or related field in a large clinic and/or acute care environment
• Knowledge of performance improvement tools, and the ability to use them effectively
• Knowledge of regulatory standards including Joint Commission, Medicare (CMS) and Title 22 (state) requirements
Acute Care Health System
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.
"job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, leader, leadership, management,", "Arizona, AZ, California, CA, Colorado, CO, Idaho, ID, Montana, MT, Nevada, NV, New Mexico, NM, Oregon, OR, Utah, UT, Washington, WA, Wyoming, WY", "Quality, Healthcare Quality, quality assurance, core measures, performance improvement, performance measurement, compliance, federal regulations, standards, survey, accreditation, patient safety, procedures, reimbursement, requirements, risk management, case management, CPHQ, Certified Professional Healthcare Quality, CHRM, CPHRM, Certified Professional Healthcare Risk Management, CCMC, Commission for Case Manager Certification, CCM, Certified Case Manager, Just Culture,", "CBIC, Certification Board of Infection Control and Epidemiology, CIC, Certified Infection Control, APIC, Association for Professionals in Infection Control & Epidemiology, Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America, The Joint Commission, JCAHO, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, DOH, Department of Health, pay for performance, CMS, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, DSHS, Department of Social and Health Services, ASCP, American Society of Clinical Pathology, OSHA, Occupational Safety and Health Administration,", "job, jobs, career, careers, employment, relo, relocation, HR, human resources, staff, staffing, recruiter, recruitment, executive search, Advancement, leader, leadership, management, Supervisor, Manager, Director, Executive Director, Vice President, VP, Chief, RN, Registered Nurse, , MT, Medical Technologist, MPH, Masters Public Health, BSN, Bachelors, MSN, Masters, PhD, MPH, Juris Doctorate, JD, Six Sigma, health-care, health care, healthcare, medical, hospital, healthcare system, acute care, Medical, Magnet,"