Healthcare Recruiter | Hospital/Healthcare System | Exclusive Search | Alabama
Competitive Compensation | Superb Benefits Program | Relocation Assistance
Surrounded by Pristine Lakes and a short drive to Majestic Mountain Ranges & the Gulf of Mexico's Beaches. This high-profile position will report to a supportive Manager of Recruitment in a team of six professional healthcare recruiters. The hospital system is an award-winning organization ranked among the Nation's 100 Top Hospitals based on overall organizational performance, patient care, operational efficiency, and financial stability.
Located in the heart of the South, the area offers colorful autumns, mild winters, and excellent proximity to both beaches and the mountains. Listed as one of the 'Top 25 U.S. Places for Low Cost of Living', citizens enjoy keeping more of their income thanks to affordable housing and low property taxes. The city is filled with historical landmarks, performing arts centers, excellent choices of colleges and schools, and sporting activities and dining options to keep even the most active resident very happy.
• Screen applicants for allied health, clerical, professional, service, technical, and non-licensed nursing positions and internal referral of qualified candidates
• Maintain contact with department managers to determine recruitment needs
• Coordinate advertising for recruitment purposes
• Assist with the selection of qualified candidates and coordinate their employment, physical, and onboarding/orientation for new hires
• Provide input on recruitment and retention issues for assigned departments
• Address employee and manager questions regarding policies and procedures
• Two through five-plus years of full life cycle recruiting experience in an acute care hospital environment
• Demonstrated evidence of effective interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven ability to establish productive working relationships
• Knowledge of the healthcare industry and healthcare recruiting techniques
• Applicant tracking system / HRIS experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Performance that aligns with superb customer service standards
• Ability to develop talent pipelines and creative candidate sourcing plans
• Thorough understanding of state hiring laws, affirmative action processes, and OFCCP/FSLA compliance
• Excellent computer skills to include (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint preferred
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Search, LLC partners with hospitals and healthcare organizations across the United States to identify, recruit and retain the most accomplished professionals and executives in the industry. Our clients include community and critical access hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and Fortune 500 corporations. To learn more about Galileo Search, LLC, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.