Interim Director of Nursing, LTC/Rehabilitation Facility | Midwest/Great Plains
Our client is a non-profit, award-winning facility focused on providing the highest standards of quality care and unsurpassed levels of service to help patients achieve the best possible outcomes. The staff and management are genuine professionals who enjoy their work and foster a positive company culture.
This is a highly visible role for a fair, consistent, and transparent Nurse leader who believes in fostering a culture characterized by integrity, equality, and respect, and an environment that encourages collaboration, open sharing of ideas, and creative problem-solving.
• 3+ Month Assignment
• 80+ bed Rehabilitation and Care Center
• Approximately 70 FTEs
• Experience with Studer methodology and principles required
• Excellent knowledge and experience related to regulatory compliance, state and federal reimbursement systems, human resource development and management, business development, business accounting, budget processes, census development, and nursing
• Performs routine assessments, interventions, and discharge plans
• Collaborates with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary health care team to provide continuity of care
• Must possess strong leadership skills and be willing to champion a team of nursing staff, as well as help foster a team atmosphere within the nursing division
• Must be able to teach and lead by example on all shifts
• Liaisons with residents, families, and supports departments to adequately plan for resident needs
• Develops and communicates inter-disciplinary plans of care for patients, in collaboration with families to address all identified needs
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with a high level of quality and productivity
• Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and work well within a team environment
• Maintains up-to-date and accurate documentation of nursing care provided to ensure the integration of information for use by the healthcare team, to ensure quality care
• Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates, and leads the nursing service department, as well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
• Active Registered Nurse (RN) | Compact / Multi-state license
• Minimum 2 years of LTC management or SNF experience, ideally at the Director level
• Experience with COVID-19 protocols for LTC facilities
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.