Interim Medical Staff Consultant | California
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY | LODGING | RENTAL CAR or MILEAGE | PAID FLIGHTS HOME | WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT
Our client is an award-winning acute care hospital focused on providing high quality and compassionate health care services. The environment is positive with a team atmosphere. The staff and management are genuine professionals who enjoy their work and foster a positive company culture.
Breathtaking desert location with drivable access to Los Angeles, San Diego, and even Las Vegas! Enjoy golf, shopping, hiking, biking, horseback riding, the country clubs, or just the exquisite sunsets.
• Reports to the Director of Medical Staff Services
• 400+ Physicians & Mid-Level Providers
• In this fast growing facility, the Medical Staff department is processing upwards of 30 new applications per month
• Must be able to jump in and hit the ground running
• Able to process initials & reappointments
• Experience taking meeting minutes
• Accountable for accurate maintenance of departmental records and confidential physician data & hospital correspondence
• California credentialing experience required
• Experience with MD-Staff credentialing software required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.