Interim Employee/Occupational Health Nurse | WA RN Required | Washington State
Galileo Search has an immediate interim assignment available for an experienced Employee Health Nurse in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. What a fantastic place to be on assignment, and just in time for Spring!
* We are also pre-screening qualified Employee/Occupational Health Nurses for temporary assignments across the United States.
• Activities include, but are not limited to, new employee health screening, provision of appropriate vaccines, TB screening, medical referrals and employee assistance program referrals
• Refer employees for both physical consultation and emotional counseling to either medical physicians, or other community resources as appropriate
• Provide federal and Washington State required TB (PPD) testing and vaccinations to the new employee as indicated per job description
• Evaluate a pre-employment medical health questionnaire for all new hires and take appropriate action per department policies for PPDs, vaccination, and documentation
• Provide resources for employees returning to work following illness or injury per Employee Health/Infection Prevention guidelines
• Refer employees who have become ill at work and advise on the proper action to be taken. Notify Infection Prevention of communicable exposures or risks
• Registered Nurse, licensed to practice Nursing in Washington State
• Certification in Occupational Health is preferred (COHN/COHN-S)
• Experience in acute care employee health, occupational health, public health, and adult education
• Must be a team player and be flexible to accommodate clinic needs
• Microsoft office and EMR experience
• Available to travel to the client site and work a full-time schedule as needed
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.