HRIS & Analytics Manager | Healthcare | Alabama
Surrounded by Pristine Lakes and a short drive to Majestic Mountain Ranges & the Beaches of the Gulf of Mexico
Ranking among the Top 25 U.S. Places for Cost of Living | Affordable Housing | Low Property Tax
Are you ready to become part of a collaborative team, be a leader in the development, testing, configuration, and implementation of new Oracle HCM Cloud projects, enhancements, and interfaces? Our client is converting from a legacy system to state-of-the-art Oracle Cloud HCM.
The hospital system is an award-winning organization ranked among the Nation's 100 Top Hospitals based on measures of overall organizational performance, patient care, operational efficiency, and financial stability.
Located in the heart of the South, the area offers colorful autumns, mild winters, and excellent proximity to both beaches and the mountains. Listed as one of the 'Top 25 U.S. Places for Low Cost of Living'; citizens enjoy keeping more of their income thanks to affordable housing, and low property taxes. The city is filled with historical landmarks, performing arts centers, excellent choices of colleges and schools as well as sporting activities and dining options to keep even the most active resident very happy.
• Works with functional team members to understand requirements and communicate system capabilities/limitations
• Maintaining proper change management documentation to satisfy the internal/external controls and compliance practices
• Lead and manage Oracle releases for assigned areas, including identifying impacts and enhancements, directing regression testing and configuring required changes
• Provide direct report guidance and mentorship to a staff of approximately ten (HR Application/Business Analysts, HR/Payroll Data Entry Specialists) and other affiliated team members
• Develops and maintains HRIS processes, operations, maintenance and security
• Maintains internal database files and tables as well as build custom reports
• Plan, coordinate and manage special projects
• Promotes an understanding of the Hospital's mission, policies, and practices
• HR Systems experience
• HRIS administration experience in a healthcare setting preferred but not required
• Current staff leadership experience
• Oracle HCM Cloud or other HR applications ideally as a team leader preferred but not required
About Galileo Search:
Are you ready for an exceptional career search experience? Take the first step.
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.