Interim Healthcare Facilities Licensing Consultant | Northern California
Our Client: A Technologically Advanced Top Ranking / Best-Places-to-Work Healthcare Organization with a Gold Seal of Approval
Galileo Search, LLC has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Interim Healthcare Licensing Consultant/Specialist.
Utilizing breakthrough technologies and forward-thinking patient care, this organization focuses on providing the highest quality care and the best possible experience for patients. The highly supportive leadership team supports continuous education and offer opportunities for advancement. The professionals working at this facility genuinely love their jobs and enjoy the camaraderie and family atmosphere provided by their coworkers.
This location boasts rolling hills, vineyards, theaters, shopping, and activities galore; you won’t ever find yourself with nothing to do in your off time! Small town charm combines with an easy drive to major metro areas, making it the perfect setting for your next assignment.
• Review of all required licensure applications and renewals, paper & digital (i.e. life-safety drawings)
• Compile, analyze interpret, and communicate licensing deficiencies
• Reach out directly to agencies as needed
• Research and assist in the development & implementation of regulatory policies & procedures to ensure that all required licenses are identified, applied for, renewed, and properly monitored in compliance with TJC and California Department of Health
• Troubleshoot any potential barriers to licensing/renewals
• Collect, organize, file, and manage license applications & renewals documentation to ensure ease of access and proper monitoring
• Document licensing updates; report status updates to management; provide recommendations to resolve or correct any issues identified by the licensing/renewal process
• Work closely with management to ensure that emerging business activities meet all relevant licensing and regulatory requirements
• Act as an internal resource for questions regarding licensing and regulatory issues
• Communicate and work seamlessly with various internal and external departments to identify improvement opportunities in licensing and reimbursement
• This is an on-site walk-the-halls assignment for an operations focused consultant
• 5+ years of current healthcare licensing experience
• California specific licensing experience
• Experience in a Healthcare System
• Must be extremely organized, detail oriented and be able to prioritize tasks and assignments
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills; able to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Ability to travel to the client site and their 4 facilities within an 8 mile radius
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.