Interim Medical Staff & Credentialing Consultant | Southern California
Recent CA and MD-Staff Experience Required
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY | LODGING | RENTAL CAR or MILEAGE | PAID FLIGHTS HOME | WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT
Galileo Search is searching for an Interim Medical Staff & Credentialing Consultant. Our client is a short-term acute care hospital focused on providing high quality and compassionate health care services. The staff and management are genuine professionals who enjoy their work and foster a positive company culture.
This is the California experience you've been dreaming of, an incredible opportunity to be on assignment surrounded by unparalleled natural beauty! Access to unique cultural experiences, the arts, excellent restaurants, colorful local history, and unique shopping make this a perfect place to explore and enjoy on your next assignment!
• Will provide a full evaluation of department processes, policies, and procedures
• Must be able to work autonomously and hit the ground running
• Maintain regular cooperation and compliance with all regulatory, accrediting and membership-based organization such as DNV, TJC, and the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
• Perform credentialing processes in relation to physicians, advance practice, and various healthcare professionals
• Process applications and reappointment paperwork and verify for full completeness and accuracy
• Collect and process significant verification and accreditation information, and maintain and update accurate databases for both practitioners and facilities
• Prepare internal records for auditing, as well as maintain effective communication with all practitioners to ensure records are up-to-date and consistent
• The primary goal is to assist in ensuring healthcare professionals and services meet all established federal and state standards
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Medical Staff credentialing in a hospital healthcare setting
• CPCS, CPMSM HIGHLY preferred
• MD Staff Software experience required
• Recent California experience required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.