Interim Senior Manager or Director of Maternal Child Health | New Mexico
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY | LODGING | RENTAL CAR or MILEAGE | PAID FLIGHTS HOME | WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT
Our client is a small acute-care hospital with a long-term care facility, fully accredited by The Joint Commission. The hospital is consistently recognized for delivering high-quality patient care and considers patient and employee satisfaction among its primary focus areas.
New Mexico, at its most beautiful and welcoming! Outstanding desert landscapes, brilliant sunsets, and stunning night skies make this a perfect place to be on assignment and have a true southwestern experience. With over 300 days of sunshine, you can play year-round, whether it's golf, hiking, biking, climbing mountains or just relaxing in a deck chair as you enjoy the rays in one of the city’s parks. Glorious weather means year-round festivals, music and art events! All that’s missing is You!
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develops, implements, and evaluates the processes for patient care activities, and for providing safe nursing care
• Coordinates all patient care activities on the Delivery and Nursery Units
• Manages the department caregivers, and serves as a member of the leadership team
• Current New Mexico RN, multi-state RN or eligible for reciprocity
• BLS (American Heart Association) certification required
• Minimum of 3 years of current nursing management experience required
• Demonstrated success in mentoring and coaching
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work and communicate with all levels of staff. Must have an open, visible and approachable style
• Demonstrated ability to be both a team leader and a team member and promote collaboration between nursing, physicians and other departments
• Current CPR (AHA), ACLS, and NRP certifications required
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.