Interim Quality Director | Ambulatory | Northern California
This California location is among the most preferred in the state! It's a fantastic place to be on assignment any time of year. Offering outdoor adventures, this culturally rich and diverse city offers a variety of restaurants, shopping, and local access to the arts. Additionally, its central location allows for short road trips to many sought after destinations.
• Reports to the COO of Clinics
• 3 FTEs; Responsible for 20+ Clinics including Primary Care, Specialty, and Surgery
• Primary focus on quality initiatives
• Leads the organization's efforts to achieve quality benchmarks, maintain continuous quality, monitor and address performance on key quality metric
• Reviews and evaluates compliance issues within the organization
• Ensures organizational compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies and verifies that behaviors in the organization meet the company’s standards of conduct
• RN highly preferred
• CPHQ highly preferred
• 5 years of experience in a healthcare organization, preferably in an ambulatory setting
• Familiarity with operational, financial, quality assurance, and human resource procedures and regulations desired
About Galileo Search:
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.