Interim Risk Leadership Consultant | Montana
Seeking an Experienced Consultant
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAY | LODGING | RENTAL CAR or MILEAGE | PAID FLIGHTS HOME | WORLD-CLASS SUPPORT
Are you ready to work for a hospital that has been described by its employees as being “one of the best hospitals to work for in the city”? Our Client is a national award-winning hospital offering superior care and achieving high levels of patient satisfaction.
This is the Montana experience you've been dreaming of, an incredible opportunity to be on assignment surrounded by unparalleled mountain beauty! Access to the arts, excellent restaurants, colorful local history, and unique shopping make this a perfect place to explore and enjoy on your next assignment!
• Reports to the Director of Quality
• Assess, plan, implement, manage, and coordinate risk management activities
• Oversee the management, analysis, monitoring, and reporting of risk management information; occurrence tracking; medical, safety, and quality follow-up to ensure preventative
• Analysis and management of safety/environment of care issues
• Conduct risk management educational programs to control and minimize loss to protect the health system
• Assure early notification and communication to facility administration regarding incidents/events and potential or asserted claims resulting from healthcare delivery activities
• RN HIGHLY preferred
• CPHRM HIGHLY Preferred
• 3 years of leadership experience in a clinical risk management department
About Galileo Search:
Galileo Staffing Services, a division of Galileo Search, LLC., is a premier provider of interim healthcare specialists, professionals and executives to acute care hospitals nationwide. To learn more about Galileo Staffing Services, visit our website at www.galileosearch.com.
How will YOU benefit when working with Galileo?
• Highly competitive pay rates that are best in the industry -- with weekly direct-deposit
• Generous per diem for incidentals expenses and the housing of your choice if not provided by the client
• Travel expense reimbursement (flights, rental car or mileage) when applicable
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k available
• State License expense reimbursement for endorsement
• Comprehensive insurance coverage
• Short or long-term assignments
• Professional liability insurance coverage
• World-class support before, during and after each assignment
Forward your resume for confidential review or call to discuss this or other available career opportunities. Submit your resume via email for immediate consideration or use our convenient online Galileo Candidate Registry.